Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 695 of over 695 interviews

Campus Recruiting21%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

It was a decent interview process with 3 rounds of interview. Only the interview process took a long time. The panel was sweet which made the process easier. Also the HR was very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    Answer Question

Collabera

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

The hr is very accommodating. They try to reach me out through text when they can't reach me out through call. Final interview is through MS teams. And there are 6 people. Some are from the collabera and some are from their client. Questions are based on your experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Interview process is very simple. Only one round conduct with client. And one hr round with company itself. Got result next day. And they provide offer letter on the same day.

1 person found this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Via video conference panel interview super nice people quick feedback probably a good place to work made it into a conversation punctual took more than they said they would casual/business casual dress up Hiring and interview process sent out electronic offer letter within a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (Pune) in Sep 2021

Interview

overall interview process is good, on teams, they are 3 to 5 persons in the panel requiring good internet speed for interview on teams, there are 3 rounds 2 are technical rounds and one is technical round of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

There were three rounds in the interview process. Two in-person interviews and one phone screen. The team was very personable and welcoming. They seemed eager to answer any questions I had and it seemed like an overall positive working environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. A Technical round and then multiple managerial rounds starting from local team manager to the global CTO from north america. Didn't hear from recruiter again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

The interview process went by pretty quickly. There were 3 rounds of interviews, 2 in-person and one over the phone. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the whole process. Very basic questions about sales and past experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collabera

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera

Interview

Good , warm , enjoyable. Relax and say what.you know and what you don't know. Don't panic and answer smoothly. First written round 2nd GD round 3rd interview round Overall it was good experience. With good confidence and communication skills you can crack the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Where you see yourself after x years Strength and weakness Why not engineering

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

3 interviews. The first two were fine but when it came to the lady at the end she was extremely rude. Even told me I some rude things about me in the interview I was not expecting. She seemed very fake happy like her life was miserable and she was hiding her pain inside. I then got ghosted, per usual, at the end of the interviewing process. SHOCKER!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 695 Interviews