Cover image for CoreSite

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CoreSite Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

Employee Referral20%
Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreSite (San Jose, CA)

Interview

First question was: What will you do if you don't get the job? Felt very weird after that and seemed like they already made a choice before the interview. If you still work there, you're a terrible interviewer. DOTA 2 sucks btw.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do if you don't get the job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoreSite (Denver, CO) in Dec 2019

Interview

Intensive interview process but only because this company cares greatly about finding the right talent for each position and also ensuring they retain their employees. Interviews consist of meeting everyone on your potential team and higher reports.

Interview Questions
  • Ask specific questions regarding experience in prior roles and situations you may have been challenged.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreSite (Denver, CO) in Apr 2019

Interview

Applicant friendly, quick, transparent, considerate. I applied online and a week or so later got a request for an initial phone screen (30 mins) with a corporate recruiter, who was very transparent about compensation and expectations. Was then scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager (30 mins), final round was 3 panel interviews. Got the results call about three days later. Was turned down for someone with more industry experience.

Interview Questions
  • How did you tell a stakeholder no to a request?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoreSite (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Submitted application and resume through company website. Set up phone interview with site manager through email. Phone interview with manager was less than an hour. It consisted of past experience, technical knowledge, and what-if scenarios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CoreSite (Denver, CO) in Jun 2017

Interview

Was invited to attend a hiring funtion at their Reston VA office and had scheduled an interview in June. Because of a current customer issue I was unable to make it and i called/emailed to ket them know. I followed up with my contact who is their director of hr to reschedule. After applying, writing and calling a few times there was no reply. I even offered to meet on a personal trip to Colorado to meet at theit HQ. Still no reply.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoreSite (Reston, VA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Lots of smoke and mirrors. Misleading intently or perhaps not. HR will not support YOU. HR can lag behind processing. lengthy process, phone, panel, etc.... Unnecessary people present during panel meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreSite (Santa Clara, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Interview on multiple management levels in person or by phone. In person and phone interview was a score card of pre-determined applicant questions. There was no personality in the interview process or function of feeling out the position from a personal perspective.

Interview Questions
  • Situational based question what were reactions completing job specifications.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CoreSite (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview process was very quick and the HR staff did everything in their power to help. Overall I am satisfied with the way the interview process is handled at CoreSite.

Interview Questions
  • How do you test a down fiber circuit?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreSite (Secaucus, NJ) in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the recruiter 2 weeks later, I spoke with her shortly about my experience and she felt I was a good fit. An hour later I received a call from the hiring manager and we talked briefly about the job and based on my experience he wanted me to meet in person later that week along with his senior director. In person interview was about 2 hours long after a tour of the facility. All 3 parties involved were happy with each other, 4 days later I had one last phone interview with the VP of Operations and we talked for 15 minutes. 2 hours later I had an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain the operations of a UPS system? What do you look for in a company?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoreSite (Denver, CO) in Dec 2016

Interview

There was an initial phone screening, a second phone interview lasting about 30 minutes, and one day of five rounds of in person interviews lasting about 3 hours. Everyone at CoreSite was engaged and helpful through the process which ultimately left a great impression on me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one time you had a difficult situation with a customer or colleague at work and what you did to overcome the situation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews