Cosmopolitan Magazine Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cosmopolitan Magazine

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine (New York, NY)

Interview

Met in the office for one of the rounds with 3 people for a low pressure conversation and walkthrough of my portfolio. They had me complete a take home test afterwards with 3 different projects to test several skills. I didn't receive an offer but I did get timely feedback each round and a detailed note with critiques/feedback after they decided not to move forward with me which was appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with the Adobe Creative Suite?
    Answer Question

Cosmopolitan Magazine

Application

I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine

Interview

Quick, all virtual. Scheduled each interview by email, conducted you ms teams. 3 interviews each, with different staff member each time. Some technical difficulty, causing the video stream to go in and out but audio worked well

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

SO smooth. The interviewers/employees at Cosmo are beyond friendly and work to make you feel heard. They are also highly communicative with expectations and are willing to answer any and all questions you have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine (Noida) in Dec 2018

Interview

Send a mail to them with your CV. Incase, they have an opening, they will call you for an interview. Prior work experience is preferred but if they see you are willing to put in the long hours without any pay, then they will keep you as an intern for sure.

Interview Questions
  • Like I mentioned, most questions were about previous projects and also any experience in another company.

Cosmopolitan Magazine

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine

Interview

Completed a design project then got asked to come in for an interview. Interview was very easy going with simple questions about my experience and only took about 20 minutes. Waited 2 weeks without hearing back - reached out and got an automated response saying they filled the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very simple phone interview. More like a conversation not very many questions asked seemed somewhat unorganized. I expected a full on interview and it wasnt at all it was a very vague interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cosmopolitan Magazine

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine in Mar 2017

Interview

Phone interview, simple asked questions about myself and why i would be a good fit at the company, asked when i could start and how much work i had done in the past

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine (New York, NY)

Interview

The overall process was simple-- I subtmitted an online form then got an email that asked for an in-person interview. The interview consisted mostly of generic questions then digress' into small talk.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine (New York, NY) in Jul 2016

Interview

Applied online, got an email from HR the following business day and interviewed at Hearst (NY). Just went through past experience and what was on my resume. Asked a few situational questions and went over what the position entails. Also went over the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What type of managers do you like working with? Why do you want to work in sales? From past experience how can you apply it to this position?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cosmopolitan Magazine (New York, NY)

Interview

Supervisor was nice enough, if a little standoffish. Interview was quick -- only about 20 minutes and I walked out with the position. She described what the position entailed; I was essentially salivating at the thought of working at -- as Elle Woods refers to it -- "the Bible" and would have said yes to starring in the Human Centipede 2.

Interview Questions
  • Do I know how to use Adobe Indesign? What experience do I have with photography/visual media?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews