Cover image for D. E. Shaw India

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

D. E. Shaw India Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 466 of over 466 interviews

Recruiter6%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

The process is quite exhaustive and quite long (unnecessarily so sometimes). The firm prides itself on hiring exceptional talent, so getting through the interview rounds feel like a huge accomplishment.

Interview Questions
  • Have you visited the firm's website? What did you think of it?
    Answer Question

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

3 rounds, online coding round, is one of it which includes data structures and algorithms, and then interview round where interviewer ask coding related and project related questions. D.E Shaw is a very good company which is providing high stipend for internship which is greater than many MNC's .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

For corporate development role, First round was a casual Interview followed by a elaborate case study then further 4-5 different rounds of discussion rounds on case study. Case study was tough, and not a lot of public info available.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

Amazing set of interviewers. Interested in selecting you not rejecting you. Sometimes the panel and the process gets too lengthy but worth it. Culture is good and you have a good work life balance.

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

Round 1 - Aptitude Test. Round 2 - Personal Interviews. The aptitude test was very lengthy and tough. On completing the aptitude test they have a video round where in you have record yourself answering the questions popping up on the screen.

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

the recruitment process was structures in phases. First there was a coding round. Shortlisted applicants were called for a technical interview, this was followed by another round of technical interviews. Selected applicants were called in for an HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Python basics, data structures, lru cache, process management.

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India in Dec 2022

Interview

had a entrance test and then a video based test was there. going forward there will be a personal interview. The whole process is online and chances of selection is pretty low

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

i applied through campus placement first there was online assessment then a gd in which we were divided in groups of 8-10 students and given general topics like online education, abortion etc, and then 3 personal interview rounds, two technical rounds and 1 hr round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

D. E. Shaw India

Application

I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India

Interview

Overall it was a tough interview, technical questions were asked and HR questions were also asked. It was a decent learning experience though and I know what to look for in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D. E. Shaw India (New Delhi)

Interview

2-3 Rounds of Tech Interview followed by an HR Interview. Focused mainly on DSA and OOPS concepts. Some basic questions on C++ specific syntax were also asked. Overall the interview was not too tough.

Interview Questions
  • Data Structures you would use to design a Notepad/IDE app, and how it would work.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 466 Interviews