Cover image for DCP Midstream LP

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

DCP Midstream LP Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 157 of over 157 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DCP Midstream LP

DCP Midstream LP

Application

I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP

Interview

It was quick and very knowledgeable panel . They were very accommodating & understanding. It was 4 rounds of interview. First with hiring manager, then the team and then followed by the VP

Interview Questions
  • are you ok to relocate
    Answer Question

DCP Midstream LP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process was straightforward from the moment I was initially contacted through my offer letter. I had two hour long discussions with two different team members (potential manager and senior project manager). Both conversations had some standard interview style questions in addition to conversation on my work history, etc. Through each step of the process I was kept informed and never felt left in the dark on what was next or when I might hear back.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenging process problem that you've come across and how was it solved to the satisfaction of operations, etc.

DCP Midstream LP

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP

Interview

The interview was informative, professional, as well as comfortable. They had a standardized list of questions that kept the meeting moving in a positive direction. The interview was a two-way interview, they spent time providing information on the position and the company, not only focusing on the qualifications of the applicant.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions learning about the applicant's abilities and past work-related experiences.

DCP Midstream LP

Application

I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP

Interview

The interview was laid back and professional. I met with two supervisors who were very insightful on how the company operates. The interview went very well. I was throughly answered on any questions I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Greeley, CO) in Sept 2022

Interview

Everyone I have dealt with has been great to work with. The whole process was smooth with their understanding & flexibility to my schedule. The timeframe of the interview was made to fit my days off & when the original plan changed, they were quick to accommodate those deviations.

Interview Questions
  • Why was I interested in working for DCP?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Houston, TX) in Aug 2022

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter at DCP Midstream about the position. The individual asked if anyone had contacted me about the position because they were very interested in me. I told the recruiter that I had not been contacted by anyone. The recruiter than went through the basic roles and responsibilities of the position and asked if I was interested. I said yes and followed up with standard questions. The questions were: When do you need someone to start, salary range, full or part time, benefits, work schedule and location. The recruiter did not know any of that information and said they would have by the interview next week. I provided my email and phone number and the recruiter said to be on the look out for a calendar invite by the close of business. The invite never came and after waiting 3 business days I attempted to contact the recruiter via a telephone call. I received no answer and 3 days later got a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Q; Are you interested in the job? Q: Do you have experience in Physical Security? Q: Describe you experience in security?

Anonymous Employee in Artesia, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Artesia, NM) in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was very quick and concise. The recruiters were attentive and provided quick responses to all my questions. From interview to offer was only 6 days. I have never had a interview and hiring process move so smoothly in my entire career.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about environmental scenarios in my current position regarding compliance.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Denver, CO) in Jun 2022

Interview

Interviewed in person with prospective supervisor in June 2022. Everything was very professional and everyone was very courteous and helpful with anything that came up. Would highly recommend the company if they have a job you are interested in.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in DCPmidstream

DCP Midstream LP

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP

Interview

At the initial interview i was greeted by humble, level headed guys who really had a positive manner about their occupation. I was asked real questions testing my knowledge as well as questions that gave them a understanding of my personality. I was allowed to ask as many questions as i needed. Overall, the process was fantastic, well thought out and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a disagreement between an employee and yourself?
  • What would you do if you were asked to do a task outside of your job scope

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Oklahoma City, OK) in Apr 2022

Interview

The process was very easy and the interviewers were very knowledgeable about the role. the Interview was a panel style with lot of different leadership questions from team to HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 157 Interviews