DFS Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 145 of over 145 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DFS Group

DFS Group

Application

I interviewed at DFS Group

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One by the Vice President Operations. And another by the General Manager. Interviewers were pleasant. Was tested on quick mental calculations by the GM on percentages and discounts.

Interview Questions
  • What are your skill sets relevant to the role you apply for ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at DFS Group (Sydney)

Interview

This was a very difficult process because this job was taking long time to hear from them however they were keeping in touch with me and told me a little bit information.

Interview Questions
  • why you want to leave your current job?

DFS Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFS Group in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview coordination is messy. After the 1st interview with Talent Acquisition Manager, the hiring manager directly called my mobile and asked if an interview is arranged with him/her, however, the TA actually did not set up an interview for me. After that, TA called me to apologize for messing up the schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DFS Group

Application

I interviewed at DFS Group

Interview

Ho avuto il colloquio con un hr ed il manager. Erano persone professionali e serie. Chiedevano le classiche domande pertinenti alla esperienze personali, alla posizione di lavoro, alla conoscenze di vendita, ecc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon City

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DFS Group (Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon City) in Jul 2021

Interview

Written test (Chinese is ok), self introduction, questions which testing your problem-solving skills, adaptability. The whole interview is within 1 hour and you need to respond to those questions that related to different situation while working. Introducing this program. The interviewer is quite nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DFS Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFS Group

Interview

Advice: if you really want that job, try to accept whenever the schedule which the recruiter offered. I asked to reschedule the interview and the recruiter never gets back.

Interview Questions
  • They want to make a phone interview without a fixed time and call you whenever they want.

DFS Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DFS Group

Interview

-Digital Application -HR Screening -First HR Interview -Learning & Development Interview -Excel, written & behavioural test -Assessment Centre, group interview -Final Interview Other than knowledge, they also focus on personality, presentation of an individual. I would say more outspoken and presentable individuals would outshine more compared to the others in the group. However maintains to be a team player.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I interviewed at DFS Group (Hong Kong)

Interview

Took around 1-2 months to finish the whole process. A total of 3-round interviews. First, phone interview with HR. Second, the assessment center. It would take you a half day. Analyzing two cases with a team of 3 and do presentations to two managerial level panelists. The cases are not too hard. Final, interview with business leaders, including the HR director and the department head. Basic HR questions, not. sure if they had picked someone when they are interviewing me because the whole process took only 30 mins and they didn't seem interested in knowing me more.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you worked with a group of people that are smarter than you. Why you?

DFS Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFS Group

Interview

There were 2 rounds of phone interview which took 1 hour in total. Then proccessed to AC which took 3 hours Moving on to 30 minutes Panel interview last would be Apt test

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, your weakness etc questions about your personalty
1 person found this interview helpful

DFS Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFS Group

Interview

Overall the process is smooth except the initial phone interview with HR was rescheduled at the very last minute. The face to face interviews were otherwise fine and questions are not too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Past job experiences, personal background, knowledge in various systems and if any experience in working with agencies.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 145 Interviews