Detect Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Detect Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ondal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Detect Technologies (Ondal) in Aug 2021

Interview

one and only round is there which is basically a screening round and interviewer only ask question about your proffered programming language and questions about your project. and u need to just be confident.

Interview Questions
  • it was basically a screening round .
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Detect Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

Positive Interview Employer was very helpful in guiding through the interview. In the end, it was a kind of casual conversation rather than an interview. Suggesting everyone to apply for the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Detect Technologies (Chennai) in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied through IIT campus interview. I had been already working in the company as an intern and so there was no interview. They look for research experience in any field and the ability to learn and adapt for handling diverse problem statements.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Detect Technologies (Chennai) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview was thorough, detailed and questions were asked pertaining to my skill set. A problem statement was given to be solved after the interview. Sufficient time was given for solving it.

Interview Questions
  • Would you continue in your current field or would you keep changing?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Detect Technologies (Chennai) in Apr 2016

Interview

Resume based selection first, then they gave us a problem statement that is to be solved. There was a week period for us to solve. Then I had an interview with the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed