Cover image for Edwards Lifesciences

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Edwards Lifesciences Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 274 of over 274 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edwards Lifesciences

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Communication was fast. I received a phone call and the interview was set up about a week later (my choice). The interview was one round and really great; didn’t feel too pressured.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were formal and more conversational.
    Answer Question

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Straight forward interview process conducted over multiple days. Involved ten separate interviews approximately 30 minutes in duration with potential team members and with different cross-functional leaders. Interviews tended to be more conversational that question focussed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

I interviewed on the phone with a recruiter for about 30 minutes. The interview felt messy and had no organized format. They didn't answer my questions either. They said they would get back to me but I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Process takes for ever, and finally after ages of rounds and interviews, no more than an automatic rejection msg… looks like this company doesn’t realize what is the work market in here… we would get something close to the EMEA HQ i’d understand but it’s nothing comparable

Interview Questions
  • Standard ones, nothing special, just far too long for such result…

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences in Dec 2022

Interview

Bom, rápido! Fiz o meu processo através do taqe e o prazo foi exatamente o que a gestora passou para ter um retorno. Com exatamente uma semana, recebi o retorno positivo e recebi o encaminhamento para a admissão.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Lengthy interview process. My process took 2+ months and met with 14 people. It was a combination of 1:1 interviews and panel discussions each 45 - 60 min in duration. I met with everyone from HR to hiring manager to key stakeholders.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an experience where you faced a difficult situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nyon

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Nyon)

Interview

I got an email from talent acquisition the day after I applied for the position. Started with a short pre-screen call, followed around 10 days after by the request to send my work certificate. Following this I got a 1h interview with HR. The process stopped there as we couldn’t aligned on my flexibility needs and their presence needs.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about a difficult situation you met in one of your past position and how you went through it

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process. After applying, I received a call during which I did a very brief interview. They asked me about my interest in the position and got scheduled for an in-person interview. I had an in-person interview with a manufacturing engineer and afterwards I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Round 1: Three interview Round 2: two additional interview Interview from VP to other colleagues. It's pretty simple really. Some basic behavioral questions. Most people were nice. They one director who was a pompous Ahole and fake ex banker.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is your experience modeling in excel 2. What do you know about medical devices

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA) in Nov 2022

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me. There are 3 rounds of interview, back to back, and all virtual. They were pretty Straightforward and chill Asked about research background preferred people with prior monitor experiences. I think they prioritize internal hire.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 274 Interviews

Edwards Lifesciences Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Edwards Lifesciences as 82.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Internship and Quality Engineer I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Mechanical Technician and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Edwards Lifesciences takes an average of 22 days when considering 14 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Edwards Lifesciences according to 14 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drugs Test: 18.75%