Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

1,156 Interview Reviews

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Agency position so interview was coordinated through a 3rd party. Once interview was scheduled, I was contacted by the Ford Manager. Interview was scheduled within a few weeks if the phone call and I met in person. A second interview was requested, then an offer was made.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in June 2020.

Interview

Called me for an interview 15 minutes after sending me a request for an interview on Indeed. Scheduled it for the next day. Very quick and straight to the point.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I first applied online through a website, I was then sent two online assessments. I then received an email a week later that I would be receiving phone calls for interviews. I had two phone interviews. After a few weeks after the phone call, I received an offer.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

One round video interview. Webex was not smooth. I was not allowed to be in the chatroom until 5 minutes late. So the interviewer was not happy. But the questions were normal questions and people work there seem very nice.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview was not required. You were required to take a assessment that took about 30 to 45 minutes. Questions ranged from personality questions and how you would handle certain situations in leadership. Company is really big on teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Assessment questions were mainly personality based   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Technical round
    Managerial interview
    HR interview

Questions will be from the work which you are currently working
    Now the procedure has changed is what I heard

Then behavioral kind of questions and the supervisor will be testing your behavior by asking so many questions

Package and benefits will be informed by HR.

HR will ask about relocation, timing, shift timings

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Good touching different aspects of current employment and future career path. well experoenced interview board with vast knowldege of what teh position is about. easy to dela with aswer in no pressure environment

Interview Questions

• about myself, stress questions and how to handle   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Process lasted only a short time as they let me off as I didn’t have much UI design experience. The screener was kind however and I did not feel bad afterwards.

Clay Modeler Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. It was maybe a little stressful in the sense that there was no one on one but the initial interview was in front of five of the studio managers. I could feel the managers were all very genuine and wanting to know you as a person and that made it a little easier.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Very welcoming and conversational. I applied through their careers website and in 2 weeks I received an opportunity to interview. The interview was held through online portals and was a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.