Forrester Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 301 of over 301 interviews

Employee Referral24%
Recruiter14%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Forrester (London, England, England)

Interview

Amazing, it was very interactive, great meetings and helpful guidance. I learned a lot about the company, role and daily responsibilities of the role. Best interview process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge about the company, role and business background.
    Answer Question

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

The interview process was very organized and fair. Moving through interview stages was communicated in a timely manner and feedback was provided. The interview process was very organized and fair. Moving through interview stages was communicated in a timely manner and feedback was provided.

Interview Questions
  • How to do thrive in challenging client situations?

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

Phone screen about 30 minutes, interviewer was very pleasant to talk to. Explained the hiring process very in-depth, described the role in detail and very knowledgable about the position and the company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forrester (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

1st interview with HR went well to go overall role and ask general questions 2nd interview was with hiring manager who didn't seem interested and it was if his mind was already made up before we started and ended the call abruptly without feedback. Almost seemed like I was only brought in for interviews for diversity rather than my work experience to ultimately not get hired. Offered a 3rd round of interview which I declined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

phone call with HR, then phone call with hiring manager, then round of team interviews. One last call with the hiring manager before the final offer. Team interview was with around 5 people and took a few hours.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself describe a difficult customer/client situation and how did you solve it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forrester (Boston, MA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview with recruiter was great but when it got to the hiring manager it went horrible. I could tell from the start he didn’t believe I was fit for the role. I have a non traditional background and I explained how my unique my experiences still made me a viable candidate. The hiring manager however didn’t hesitate to let me know that my experience wasn’t what they were looking for and that they had multiple candidates that were stronger than me. Not sure why he interviewed me in the first place when he’d already made up his mind about me but it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. I withdrew my application immediately after.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself How could your experience translate into this role

Forrester

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

I scheduled a phone interview with a recruiter, who cancelled 30 minutes before the interview. They emailed me suggesting a new date and time and I replied stating that the new time worked for me. I asked if they would be sending a new invitation or if I should schedule the new time for them. The recruiter never replied and was a no-show for the call. I emailed again, at which point the recruiter said I need to reschedule time with them. I'm not sure why it's my responsibility to manage your calendar, especially when you needed to cancel and asked me about a specific new time, but fine. I rescheduled. The recruiter cancelled the second rescheduled phone interview about an hour before, saying that the hiring manager was no longer considering applications for the interview. Overall the process was disorganized and frustrating. I won't be wasting time with Forrester again.

Interview Questions
  • No interview questions, just asking to reschedule interviews.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Ageist, hypocritical and lack of best practice!! Hiring manager asked me during the interview how old I was. I am pretty sure it's illegal to ask the interviewee how old they are. The whole process really dragged on and was surprisingly inefficient/slow. I got to the final round - after five one on one interviews - where I had to do a presentation for a panel. There were 7 people on the panel. At the end of my presentation, I was told they will get back to me on that day (Thursday) or the next (Friday). On Tuesday of the following week, I still had not heard back so I followed up. "oh yes, sorry for reverting so late, you didn't get the job." After this lengthy and inefficient process, they didn't have the decency and manners to tell me straight away that I did not get the job? I had to chase them up, seriously?? I had turned down another job for this. smh The feedback on my presentation was that the panel found me "very emotional" (huh??) and "very mature" (again - huh??). Apparently they concluded that I could do the job but they did not think I could cope emotionally. What a joke! I was annoyed about having to chase them on a reply, after 8 weeks of letting this tedious process drag on and with no concern and consideration for my time and effort. So the least thing I can do is share how badly my application was handled. They were ageist, hypocritical and lacked best practice and manners. I do not understand how Forrester have such good ratings on here.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Cambridge, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Overall, a great interview experience. After meeting with a recruiter and the hiring manager, you'll interview with a variety of roles at different levels of seniority, including people who would be your peers. Be prepared to succinctly deliver your recent experience. Questions are mostly behavioral in nature, and focused on scenarios you'd experience when interacting with a client as a Forrester analyst. They'll challenge you to see how you handle things. The second round involves researching and writing a report in conjunction with the person you'd be reporting to. After you've passed this phase, you get to present and defend your findings while Forrester people challenge you. In my case, this was projected to be a month-long process, which seems excessive, but understandable given the nature of the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Zürich, Zürich) in Jun 2021

Interview

Overall I felt part of the process from the start ‘till the end. I was questioned about who I am and what I experienced. Very down-to-earth interview stages (in total 4 interview rounds including a panel-interview) and everyone wanted to hear about what I had to say. The recruiter (Tim) was also involved until the end and always kept me up-to-date; he contributed hugely to my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 301 Interviews