GovTech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 94 of over 94 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

GovTech

Application

I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

Having to do an online test , Interview Questionnaire and Case Study for the test. The Interviewer wasn't very professional. 1 of them was laughing in front of the screen and the other was asking questions that were quite demeaning.

Interview Questions
  • How did you get your agile certification when you don't practice agile in your organization ?
    Answer Question

GovTech

Application

I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

Notified on the interview fairly fast after submission of the application. Interview was conducted virtually. Prompt follow up by HR. Interview is conducted professionally and questions are answered during the session by the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Career aspiration. past experience. how to value-add on the role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GovTech (Singapore)

Interview

Interviewer is a young chap. Questioning wise is quite generic. Need to ask further to understand the intent of the question. Scrum experience is required. Having cert is not enough.

Interview Questions
  • Data Management...? Design thinking Project u like about govt tech

GovTech

Application

I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews. HR Sharing of work culture in Govtech and challenges. Previous experience and managing of projects. Agile methodology sharing and understanding. How run projects the agile way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GovTech (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interested candidates are all added in a whatsapp group where interview date and timings are confirmed. Interview will be held through a zoom meeting and questions are given beforehand in the same whatsapp group.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in this internship. What are your strengths and weaknesses. Show us a coding project.

GovTech

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

4 stages. 1 technical, 2 team fit, 3 director, 4 senior director, the technical round where they asked for database and docker knowledge. Rest of the rounds just getting to know you as a person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GovTech

Application

I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

I recieved an initial interview by phone, mainly to check technical facts. After a few days, i had a physical interview with Human Resourse person. Following that, after a few days, we had a salary meeting and then i got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GovTech

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

A couple of rounds: 1. HR Call to explain team and role 2. Interview with managers to understand your background and aspirations, to see if there's a good fit 3. Portfolio Review 4. Interview with Managers 5. HR Call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GovTech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

Seamless experience. HR will contact you first, understand where you come from, filter out candidates before passing to the hiring manager. Took about 2-3 weeks to process and will email to confirm your internship

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GovTech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GovTech

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email. The interview consists of technical interview test and video call to review the test. It was mostly smooth and no delays in between. There were 5 questions in total.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Interviews