HealthTap Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

Other8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthTap (Mountain View, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview was very casual and pretty standard, no curveball questions. We briefly went over my past work experience and how it relates to the job description. I was offered advice on how to get along with the team.

Interview Questions
  • What task from your last job would you delegate to someone else if you could?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthTap (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in May 2019

Interview

first telephonic round, second f2f telephonic and face to face both have same set of question but there were two person in panel one was developer and other person was rude he was intresting in interview

Interview Questions
  • mobile application testing, API testing some developer related question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthTap (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Mar 2019

Interview

Please ask the related question related to profile,Don't waste the time of candidate . There are three round of 45 minute and in the gap of 1 hour ,after that they ask you to wait for 1 hour then say you can leave for the day.thanks for your time.

Interview Questions
  • how to generate the authentication token in mobile app
  • how to test the offline data saved in mobile phone and how to secure that.

HealthTap

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HealthTap

Interview

3-4 rounds 2 telephonic, 1f2f 1with CTO generally they call you through a recruiter, who have no clue what the company is looking for, wastage of time. They should stop working with recruiter and hire some HR to filter resumes and then take interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthTap

Application

I interviewed at HealthTap

Interview

Nothing to say After five minutes of the interview they discovered that I need work authorization ! Then interview ended Nothing to say more about that company looks they are not well organized as I read from the reviews here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthTap (Palo Alto, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Got email from headhunter, interview had been scheduled promptly. I have been reading negative reviews about HealthTap and my interview experience pretty much in line with bad reviews. My interviewer just join the company month ago and could’t answer simple question: how do you like working for HealthTap so far? Then he started non stop questions and tasks, all verbal: you have table a,b,c with columns .... and so on. Then another task and another, all together around 6-7 and every time I had to imagine all those tales/columns and on the spot get an answer. Really, can they prepare better for interview? Do they know about shared screen, tables schema, launchpad, properly written questions? I feel the single purpose of interview was to catch me on something I don’t know and therefore so many tasks were given. Doesn’t look like interviewer bothered to read my resume, when asked if I know dimension and fact tables...Serously? It is in my resume - 8 years as datawarehouse specialist with 2 courses in Kimball University. To summarize: do not waste your time with interview at HealthTap, they not professional and don’t respect engineers, looks like bad reviews at Glassdoor are real.

Interview Questions
  • Too many, all verbal with details, hard to grasp it at once and understand the question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthTap (Palo Alto, CA)

Interview

Memorably humiliating experience interviewing with HealthTap. Applied online, was contacted quickly to set up an interview. Drove an hour down to Palo Alto for the onsite. Spoke with the recruiting contact and she informed me I would be speaking with several different people. Talked with others in senior roles, Business Development and Product if I recall correctly. The next person to speak with was the CTO. He quickly honed in on past irrelevant experience. Midway through a question, he interrupts me and says that I'm a better fit for a different role that I was very overqualified for. He then gets up and walks out of the room. A bit taken aback I walked out asking if I should stay. Without looking up from his monitor he says "no need to stay." I gathered my things and wandered around the office asking random employees to badge me through doors and point me towards the exit. All in all a very poor experience, but from the reviews here it seems like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in HealthTap
5 people found this interview helpful

HealthTap

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HealthTap

Interview

I applied for a job and was also referred by an acquaintance. The process consisted of: a screening call; a phone call with the hiring manager; an uncompensated assignment that required almost an entire day of research, thinking and writing; an on-site interview day at their offices lasting several hours during which I spoke to 5 people (some in person and some via video chat); one or two more follow up phone calls with an assistant and the hiring manager. The on-site experience was a bit of a roller coaster. Some of the people I met were very welcoming, friendly and really interesting to talk to. Others were cold, bordering on insulting. One senior male employee was extremely rude and arrogant, and asked some shockingly inappropriate questions. My general sense was/is that the hiring manager was fearful, and that there was an active internal culture war happening at this company. Most of my concrete questions about internal processes and how work gets done at this company, or how employees are evaluated and KPIs assigned, were dodged.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions that related to ability to perform the role; Tell me about yourself and your background; Tell me about a time when you failed; What are you like as an employee?
2 people found this interview helpful

HealthTap

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthTap

Interview

Very strange experience. Was contacted by HealthTap to speak about a lead marketing role that looked very interesting for me (coming from a top employer in Bay Area). Completed written exercise (to all positive feedback) and a series of interviews where it became apparent that the company does not have much of a marketing infrastructure at all and are "still figuring out product". A couple of times was asked to get on other calls with them in the evenings (9 pm once) to continue interviews, without a timeline or end in sight. Then they disappeared. When I asked what happened (as I had invested time and resources into making the content for the exercise), clearing my schedule a few times a week at random times while the process was going on (over the course of 3 or so weeks), they told me to hang on as the role is slightly changing. All of the interviews were very basic questions, even from senior leadership. I saw the red flags at that point, but was still curious what would come out of it. I followed up again. Never heard anything from them again.

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTap (Palo Alto, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Had overall positive phone screen and a fairly well-organized initial on-site interview with about 5 people from the team. Those interactions were very conversational. Was called back to HQ a few days later to meet with the CEO. He was as eccentric as everyone says, but I didn't mind it. It's good to have some creativity where it counts. He did repeat several times "I invented this / It's my invention." He clearly didn't want me to mistake that detail. Also made me wonder if he would embrace the team. I was told interviews went well and was asked for 4 references. The hiring manager kept talking up the company to me and how he couldn't wait for me to start. He called me in for a 3rd on-site interview to talk about my first assignment once I start and requested two more references even after 4 positive ones were checked. Meanwhile I talked to 3 trusted mentors in the space, all who said to steer clear of this company for various reasons, mostly surrounding leadership integrity. I did see the negative Glassdoor reviews, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and pressed on. Phone call with hiring manager a 2 days later essentially giving a verbal offer without naming a salary. He requested my most recent paystub to verify my salary. I politely responded that it was illegal to ask me for that. The next day I was told cryptically that there would now not be an offer.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews