Innoquest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innoquest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innoquest Diagnostics (Singapore) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very short and straighforward. A simple explanation of the timeslots offered in the position applied for. Was also given a overview of the background information of the company with its merger with another company.

Interview Questions
  • Asked for a self-introduction and the experiences I had back in school
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innoquest Diagnostics (Singapore) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was a group interview, the interviewer was asking questions to get to know what type of person you are to know if you are suitable for the job. The interviewer did warn us that we will be handling the COVID-19 specimens before continuing the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Innoquest Diagnostics

Interview

the overall interview was shorter than I expected and let me do the interview comfortably. questions were around two to three questions and most of the questions were easy to answer. the one who interview explained the history of the company so it was good to understand the atmosphere of the company before going in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed