J.P. Morgan Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 30 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 9.5K interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in Nov 2020

Interview

One written test followed by three round of interview process . Rounds 1 and 2 are of 80% technical and 20% Hr. Final round is completely HR. Panel of 2-3 members always took my interview

Interview Questions
  • Bonds, duration, risks convexity,why this role,
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai) in Aug 2020

Interview

it was worst interview ever. interviewer was not interested at all and left in 10 minutes only. those guys were not interested at all. they should show some professionalism. if not interested then please dont conduct the interview only.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

It was an automated video Interview. Most questions you could find with a google search. But you do need to be super commercial aware for they ask questions about recent news

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a recent news segment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in Dec 2019

Interview

Phone interview. A phd interviewed me. The questions are most relevant to my resume. But she can find the questions I have not well prepared for. Overall, I felt bad. But thanks for such an experience. Maybe practice more for the resume and common questions before next opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Typically questions from the resume but relevant to their work. E.g., kernel regression.

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in Oct 2019

Interview

Online Interview first, 3-5 questions, motivational questions. I applied online for the position, allows you to apply up to 3 positions, after pymetrics test they invite for the interview and give deadline, first interview is through hirevue, you can get from 3-5 questions and asked to record your answer and with 2 tries for each question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Following online application and video interview, given two 30 minute phone interviews. First one largely consisted of behavioural and personality type questions. Second one was more technical and division specific questions/

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you chose to do the right thing. What is a financial derivative?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

I applied online through their career website. There is video interview , phone interview and super day. Super day consists of 3 interviews each 30 min long. All global banks have the same process. Prepare for super day its important to know CEO name, latest news on the market etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

1 30 min phone interview with HR about general qualifications and availability, 1 onsite with 2 VPs, each interview is 30 min long. The decision was made 3 weeks after my onsite interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY)

Interview

Met with four individuals on the team. Every interviewer asked me great questions and was able to answer all my questions. I met with the manager of the team then the head of the group. Each of the interviewer was able to describe to me in great details of what’s the role entailed. Great experience overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

I submit the application pretty early, and got a video Interview around 2 weeks after submitting the application. There is no online test for this recruitment. After I finish the video interview, about 1 month later, I receive phone interviews after video interview.

Interview Questions
  • What leadership experience or extracurricular activity on your resume is most important to you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews