Just Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Just Education Interview Questions

Interviews at Just Education

2.6

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (South Africa)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Just Education (Singapore (South Africa)) in January 2016.

Interview

Just some questions about what you did and if you know what you are going to do. Very typical for a over-the-counter- job. Would also ask if you would be fine with speaking with parents or if you would be interested in teaching part-time.

EOA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Education (Singapore).

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview as the interview was conducted by the zone manager and you'll be assessed on motivation, commitment, communication skills and a couple of situational questions.

EOA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Education.

Interview

Interview process was a piece of cake if you have good A Level grades. Only one interview with a HR/Admin executive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Education in February 2011.

Interview

Applied through sending an email with my resume to the HR personnel. Reply was prompt, within the day. Then went down for an interview the following day where the HR personnel mostly asks about my experience, which subject I would be okay with teaching if there is relief teaching. Also, she is very nice and when i was stumped by certain questions she just moved on to the next one.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Education in August 2010.

Interview

phone interview to ask interest in the job and ensure ability to commit.
    tell me your strengths and weakness?
    why do you choose to work in a tuition center?

Programmer Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Just Education (Singapore) in November 2008.

Interview

Nailed it in the first interview as i was told that they need manpower urgently. Took a personality test to determine if you can be 'accepted' by them? Ask about my previous work experiences.

Interview Questions

• HR personnel was nice enough not to harp on the question long enough when i cant answer or stumble upon it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was not really pleasant as I have no idea on what was the average paying. I succumb to their offer only to find out they i am doing alot more than i should have been paid.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.