Cover image for Latta

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Latta Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Latta

Negative100%
Applied online100%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Latta

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Latta (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2018

Interview

The job posting was really inviting. "Uncapped $4000 minimum". So I just go ahead and applied. I got an email for the interview date/time slots, replied, got confirmed. When I reached the office, I was told that there will be a group presentation first then the individual interview. I was escorted to the room full of people, we were about 20 in total. Presentation started on time, explaning the company, the role etc. Oh boy the slides were really wordy and a copy/paste from their website. Didn't even bother to edit. After the presentation, people were at first randomly called then called by seating arrangement. Unfortunately, I was seated in the farthest part of the room thus the last one. I had to wait 2.5 hours for that. A few people actually left while waiting for their turn. We were told that it will take 5-10 mins per person but it was longer, approximately 20-30 mins. During the interview, just a few getting to you questions. I asked if there is a base pay or a guaranteed pay per hour on top of the commission/bonus. I was surprised. He answered none. So if you don't get to sell even if you worked your butt off, you won't have any money. Then he told me that training starts the next day, it will be a classroom training then on the job training then again classroom then on the job. Training is also not paid btw.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Latta (Calgary, AB) in Aug 2017

Interview

Applied through Indeed where it was listed as Telus. They are misrepresenting themselves as Telus when they are a 3rd party contractor on behalf of Telus. I have noticed other contractors have been honest & upfront about describing themselves as contractors for Telus. Wouldn't work for a company that lied at get go to get me to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • I asked them the difference between working for them & working directly for Telus & they didn't give me an answer. The silence said everything.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Latta (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2017

Interview

Spent 5 mins in the interview. Hired on the spot. As were the other 10-15 people waiting in the same room as my interview. Should have known then the company was a joke. Not 1 person came back on day 2. Except me. I really needed the money.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever done door to door sales before.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Latta (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview process was a joke, they offered me a Regional Accounts Manager Position in writing and verbally, said I had the job so I quit my other job for a new opportunity. Then I found out that I had not gotten the job, that I was on a candidate and the "paid two weeks of training" was a lie as well. The person who told me the information avoided answering any real questions with non-sense and then I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
  • If i had any B2B experience, which I did. I have extensive sales experience, and if i was able to work independently.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Latta (Burnaby, BC) in Nov 2015

Interview

First interview: very fast, five minutes: they wont tell you anything about commission structure except "its great", and maybe state the potential to "make big money", or "your perfect for the job" HINT: you've already wasted too much time...leave and dont look back Second interview: (let the week(s) of unpaid training begin), non-disclosure agreement, lots of fast talking about commission structure and promotions, they will say they will send you all info they rush over, but wont...when asked hard questions, they will dodge or falsify

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to sell? Do you like money? are you breathing?
1 person found this interview helpful