MOH Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MOH Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MOH Holdings (Singapore)

Interview

Multiple rounds: Phone interview, informal chat and final panel interview. Panel interview with basic interview questions (Tell us about yourself, past work experience and career goals) and scenario-based questions. Overall, department staff were friendly and interview process went smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your work experience and how it could be relevant in the mentioned job role?
    Answer Question

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

First interview with the HOD then the reporting manager. Second round with another person in the team (lower rank). Super easy interview. They just in a hurry to get someone to fill up the position. If can be felt strongly if they are not going to hire you. The HR's treatment would reflect it.

Interview Questions
  • usual interview questions nothing special. Share about your experience. Tell me about yourself.

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

2 Interviewers, one from HR and the division Manager. Was given a written assessment before the interview. Interview was rather casual. It lasted quite long, roughly about 20 to 25 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

Detailed and informative. Hiring managers were friendly and open to share about the company and job scope. It was a 2-stage interview process. Hiring team was also prompt to provide updates and information regarding the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

The interview was pleasant, interviewers were understanding as well. Very pleasant experience! The interview was conducted online, during the COVID period; but it didn't seem like that was a distance with online interviews

Interview Questions
  • Asked about the initiatives that MOHH had, in particular, what do their subsidiaries do

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

Was scouted by a recruitment agency that sent me the interview details. Turned up on the day itself and had a simple interview with HR and hiring manager. It was in a room with rectangular table and 6 chairs. The interviewers were pleasant enough and it felt more like a discussion to understand me better.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions like introduce yourself, what do you know about this job. Also asked what books I had read recently

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

it was relaxed and quite informal for a large company. they seem very open to hiring and usually the managers will be the one interviewing. it was a very comfortable process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and was invited for a face-to-face interview with 3 interviewers. Prior to the interview, I was a sent a personality inventory to complete, supposedly to measure "person-job fit". The questionnaire items in this inventory were very dubious so I looked it up, and it was developed by a company that provides job assessment solutions. However, I was quite unimpressed as scale creators did not have verifiable academic credentials. The "validity" evidence for their assessment tool provided on their website was also very lacking, and they did not provide enough evidence to show that their assessment tool has good psychometric properties. This was very disappointing for me as the role I applied for is precisely relevant to Organisational Psychology. When arranging an interview date, HR changed the interview dates not once, not twice, but THREE times. The third time round, I requested for a slightly time than they indicated as I had something earlier in the day. I was told that I should just arrive as early as I could, and the interview would last as long as the interviewers could stay. When I arrived for the interview, I was surprised with 3 written tests (takes about an hour to complete). HR had not informed me in advance that there would be written tests, only an interview. The tests itself are not impossible. One of the them involves a short essay based on a 20-page report, which is doable but unrealistic for the limited time given. Another test involves looking through an Excel dataset and answering some short questions. However, I felt this test was not well set as the first question asks you to "clean the dataset", but without providing appropriate instructions on how it should be cleaned. The rest of the questions are asked based on the clean dataset, meaning any errors in cleaning would just get compounded along the way. Finally, the interview itself was also quite easy. Most questions I received were very generic and did not require preparation (e.g. How would your friends describe you?). However, this might be because HR did not seem interested in what I had to say. They barely made eye-contact, looked generally bored, and their comments or replies were occasionally condescending. I was not even asked any questions about introducing myself or explaining why I was interested in the role. They pretty much zoomed into 1 or 2 questions about my resume, and then a whole bunch of generic questions before the interview was cut short. Overrall, the entire process was very manageable, but it gave me the impression that they may already have had another candidate in mind and were just interviewing to hit a quota.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MOH Holdings

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MOH Holdings in Jul 2019

Interview

Fast and fairly straightforward interview process which took about one hour in total. Short writing test before interview took about 30 minutes depending. Interview personnel are HR and director of department. Interview was fairly friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MOH Holdings

Application

I interviewed at MOH Holdings

Interview

Only one round of interview with the direct boss, the director and the HR officer. Given the internship offer within one week. No written test required. Office environment is good.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what does this job scope encompasses?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews