Marex Applications Support Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 16 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marex

Marex

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marex (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied online for the position. Five days later a recruiter called me. While displaying excellent technical knowledge, he asked me questions about competences stated on my CV. He presented me the company, we discussed about the role and expectations on salary with not so much details about compensation, and he submitted my CV for the company. One day later we had a video call with the team leader plus one team member for a technical skills assessment. On the same day the recruiter called me to inform I was approved by the technical team As a last step I had a 1:1 with the area manager on the next week. Two days after the 1:1 RH presented the job offer to the recruiter. They payed what I asked. Four days later I signed the contract and started working on the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Describe at least two logs of a RDBMS.
    1 Answer
  • How to assess the code of a stored procedure on SQL Server?
  • Basically, how the AD works?
  • Given some repetitive tasks to be automated, how would you structure a PowerShell script to do the job?
  • How do you check the amount of free memory on a Linux system?
  • How to you add a static route on a Linux server?
  • At this point, they figured out I really could deliver what my CV stated. They asked me questions about service delivery and customer support, and the interview ended after some explanations about the job itself and questions regarding work shifts and such.
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed