Marshall Cavendish Int Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marshall Cavendish Int

Acquisitions Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore) in September 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and invited to apply for the role. The process involved an editorial test, followed by an interview. The test was challenging, but nothing unexpected. The interview process was interesting. The HR person was friendly and professional, however the managing editor was quite rude, bordering on insulting regarding my nationality. It's clear she only wants to work with Singaporeans, so I'm not sure why I was interviewed in the first place. It was also made clear that the organisational culture is very rigid and change is frowned upon.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore).

Interview

Interview with sales manager and sales director
    Common questions for sales job
    Prepare to show that you are hungry for money
    Prepare to show that you are independent and obedient
    Chances are if you meet both manager and director,
    you get the job

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore).

Interview

Saw the opening from Jobstreets. Got the interview call from HR. Local sales head interviewed me. 2 weeks later, got the job offer. Willing to wait for me to quit my than job.

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore).

Interview

Interview was straight forward. There are 2 interview. One with the HQ people and the other is with the school that you will be based in. To prepare, imagine you're interviewing to be a teacher.

Interview Questions

• Are you an introvert or an extrovert.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore) in July 2014.

Interview

Nothing difficult. Asked about experience, why you want to join the company, how can you value add to the company, what are your strengths and weaknesses... It was a panel interview. Interview was not too intimidating.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int.

Interview

Standard nterview with two management personnel, questions asked were of the standard variety.
    They will also administer an editing test. If you have a sharp eye and are reasonably good in the English language, you should be able to do well.
    HR got back to me quite quickly after that. Overall, the interview and hiring process was rather swift and painless

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.