Morgan Stanley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Morgan Stanley

4,021 Interview Reviews

3.1

Senior Web Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Recruiter from MS had called me for the opening and schedule telephonic discussion. It was onsite interview someone from HK had called me for discussion. Answered all the questions correctly and most of the questions were not standard technical based , it was very basic looks like interviewer dont have much potential in that skill. After the interview i got immediate rejection mail.so what i understood is some lazy people they don't want the people who has much potential technical knowledge because they have to retain their seat in MS and never allow new talents or techie.Its totally waste of my time. Its all depends upon the interviewer choice to select or reject irrespective of your knowledge.if right interviewer then hopefully things will be move correct direction.

Financial Advisor Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, next I was asked to complete a series of online assessments and recorded scenarios before a phone call with an interviewer. Didn’t hear back from Morgan Stanley afterwards

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied on their website to a role simply titled "Intern". It turns out that this internship is specifically for the Wealth Management division (not listed on the website for some reason). I was contacted by a Wealth Manager through the phone and invited to an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced rejection and how you responded.   Answer Question

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

It's smooth, and the questions mainly from Green Book, and then ask me to tell about the details of my experience from my resume. Nothing too difficult, which is fair in general.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with a junior team member. The two more senior contacts were busy so I was told they would re-schedule. Next thing I heard was from HR that the managers (that I never met) had decided I was not a strong fit. Amateur hour.

Interview Questions

• Could we possibly postpone the interview so you can meet the managers another time?   1 Answer

Funding Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

First there was a Hirevue, then a few months later a phone interview (I applied in the summer), there was an in person interview for two hours with 4 employees. I waited two weeks for a response.

Technology Interview

Interview

All tech questions about computer basics, programming and networks. Including almost all aspects of CS major foundations. Questions are not too difficult and the interviewer is nice. Takes about half an hour and the result came back after about two weeks.

AVP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

Several hours straight through. Some rounds had multiple people. Others had one person. Everyone was very structured yet personable. No one made me uncomfortable- It actually made me feel at ease talking to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with conflict in the workplace   3 Answers

Interview

Online application, hirevure, first round interview and a superday with 4 interviews. Behavioral and technical questions. Must know a lot about the market and form an opinion on current events.

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

You begin with a hirevue - fairly standard questions that you can find online for the most part. I then had a call with an associate that was great - good conversation and he was nice enough to provide feedback and advice on what I could work on. Lastly I had a 2 hour superday. I felt good about the technical questions but had a harder time talking to the interviewers. Ultimately I did not get an offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.