Nielsen Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,787 of over 1,787.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

Fueron 4 entrevistas muy cómodas por parte del empleador . Algunas en inglés que permitían situar al entrevistado en determinado equipo. Si bien no eran entrevistas muy difíciles, se ponía hincapie en la capacidad analítica del entrevistado .

Interview Questions
  • Cuánto tardabas Caminando de Argentina a Chile
    Answer Question

Nielsen

Application

I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

It was a little tuff with apti round then two face to face interviews. Overall it was a great process and luckily i passed all the rounds and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nielsen (Moscow)

Interview

Begins with a numeric statistics test without pointing out the different values of the tasks. The environment is testing your stress coping skills. The time is insufficient to complete all the tasks, so assume, which are the most "expensive". A brief interview on the resume with the recruiter afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

The process was fairly quick and seamless and was completed in a month. The recruiter was very on top of communicating and checking in. The first time I interviewed with Nielsen, a couple of years ago, I went through 5 rounds and the process took a couple months. However, both experiences were great and all the people I met at Nielsen were wonderful!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

They asked many scenario-based questions. They asked very few questions about anything else. I felt the interviewer was not interested from the beginning, which was not helpful. He seemed to openly judge some of my answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

Muchas pruebas lógico matemáticas y de conocimiento de estadística. En una instancia se debia bajar una app y grabarse contestando preguntas. Nunca más me contactaron, habiendo entregado todo en tiempo

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

The interview process had three rounds 1)Aptitude test-This was a little difficult. 2)Face to Face round -This round had generic questions like strengths,weaknesses,knowledge about market research,aspirations. 3) Hr round - About qualifications,past experiences,salary negotiations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

Multiple stages. Call with HR simply to share more details about the position. Follow by recorded video interviews with 5 questions. Try to ace the first & last questions, apparently the hiring manager only looked at the first two. Make sure your background looks professional. Follow by in person Case study interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai)

Interview

Very professional the whole time. A brief self-intro of each other and start working on the dataset we're given for an hour. Still get the feedback even didn't make it through the next interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Initial phone screening was a little deeper than I was expecting, but overall not too bad. Made it to the first round with the hiring manager, who was very nice but dove right in to some difficult questions. Some of the questions gave me the impression that this role would be very difficult—working long nights and weekends, and that the team structure was not appropriately set up. I did not advance, I am not upset, but Nielsen is keeping me as a potential candidate for other roles.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you would do if you had an RFP due at midnight and you've reached out to your team several times for assistance, but they haven't gotten back to you.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,787 Interviews