Pearson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Pearson Interview Questions

Interviews at Pearson

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews conducted over an approximately 8-week period. First screening with HR, then with District Manager, Regional Manager and VP of Sales.

The final step in the process was a mock campus project.

Test Administrator Interview

Interview

It was one on one meeting with the on-site manager. I got hired right after the meeting. It was quick and simple. But we have to take an open book test every year.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

Quick, in depth and friendly. Was one of the better interview experiences Ive had so far in my professional career. The seamlessness of the process makes it a very welcoming situation for a potential candidate.

Test Administrator Interview

Interview

Easy-going and straight to the point. As long as you meet all of their requirements you're all good to get the job. You'll talk to HR first before meeting the manager of the testing center you are applying for. The manager at my particular location was very friendly

Manager, Customer Success Interview

Application

I interviewed at Pearson in December 2020.

Interview

I would love to describe the interview process, however their ATS, TALEO, is horrible. I've attempted to apply to two separate positions via TALEO and both times the system has timed our or otherwise prevented me from completing the process.

As a candidate, this is completely unacceptable and frankly, if I see an employer who uses TALEO as its ATS, that's enough for me to move along.

Employers: If you're using TALEO as your ATS you are missing out on some amazing candidates because TALEO is a horribly antiquated ATS system, full stop.

Interview Questions

• Q to Pearson: Why are you using Taleo as your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, ATS?   Answer Question

Testing Center Manager & Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

I was called by the corporate office in MN, but I live in CA, and my interviewer miscalculated the time difference. Other than that, it was fairly straightforward. They will ask you for your desired salary. Keep answers brief, but have some anecdotes in mind.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a challenging customer service experience?   Answer Question

Test Administrator Interview

Interview

The interview was done over the phone and then in person. It was a smooth interview process and took less than a month. Very simple process and they explained everything.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Interview

Two people interview me via video camara. They were on time. Also, they where absolutely encouraging and kind. Never didn't make me feel uncomfortable even though I was so nervous.

Test Administrator Interview

Interview

It was very smooth and the manager interviewing me had the best listening skills and made me feel very comfortable during the whole process. Really made me feel like my answers mattered .

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Terrible. Recruiter only had some questions to ask and rushed through the interview to get done as quickly as possible. No explanation of job. Admitted to not having my resume or information in front of her. No chance to explain my background or knowledge. It was apparent there was no interest in getting to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience working with development teams.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.