Resorts World Sentosa Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resorts World Sentosa

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

Quite good and easy going. Felt genuine and real. With many questions related to customer Seevice and benefits of products. Quite good and easy going. Felt genuine and real. With many questions related to customer Seevice and benefits of products.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why should I hire you
    Answer Question

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

The interview process was professional and informative. It was more of a session to brief you on the expectations of the role being undertaken. There were multiple applicants at the time, so duration of the interview was brief as well.

Interview Questions
  • How did you find out about this job? Are you open to work on the weekend?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Eye-opening experience! The interviewers were rude and unprofessional. Applied as Junior Business Analyst through a recruitment agency, got interviewed for Data Warehouse Engineer. The interviewer asked me if I actually knew what role I applied for... Me: Explained the reason why I'm searching for a job even though I'm 2 months into a new job - due to change of manager, job scope mismatch Interviewer: Oh so you're someone that needs a lot of hand-holding & directions? Me: No, explained the tasks I did without guidance and mentioned that as a fresh grad what I'm searching for is mentorship. Interviewer: Are you proficient in SQL? Me: Yes, I have learned SQL in school projects Interviewer: What you learned in school is not enough, you need real-world experience. Me: But I thought you are looking for a junior role? Interviewer: Yes, we looking for a junior role; someone who is strong in SQL and can be thrown into the project and is proactive to learn and questions without any guidance - which you cannot right? The whole 10 mins interview really felt like an interrogation process..

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

anyhow. too casual. interview took place at starbucks. 15 mins and done already. heard from other colleagues their interview process was very different. not sure why the process so anyhow

Interview Questions
  • if guest was 1cm away from height requirement for ride, will u let her on?

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

Reached early and was told to wait outside the office. Interview process was about 30 minutes or so. Interviewer asked to introduce myself and asked why would I want to work with them.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer asked to introduce myself and asked why would I want to work with them

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

Prompt, straightforward, and comparatively less number of rounds. The key round is with the hiring manager, which has a large influence on the outcome of the process. The process is rather quick and may not require several rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

It was a face to face interview and it took around 30 mins. Questions asked were general, mostly about yourself as they wanted to see your fit with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa (Singapore) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was a panel interview with 4 people interviewing. The questions they asked were pretty standard, and the answers they were expecting were generic ones too. The interviewers couldn't answer my questions raised to them. Based off the interview, they have a traditional culture and a rigid structure. It was pretty obvious that I'm not a right fit for this particular team in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself Q: What are your strengths Q: What are your weaknesses

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

They contacted me within 2 weeks from my application submission. Scheduled for a face-to-face interview. During the first part of the interview, the interviewer asked me questions and I answered them accordingly. After the interviewer has finished asking the questions, it was my turn to ask the interviewer some questions to seek clarification regarding the role. However, the interviewer started to turn impatient when answering my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Resorts World Sentosa

Application

I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa

Interview

Found out about the position through word of mouth. After emailing HR, an HR rep arranged an interview, with three others from the department present. No technical questions since this was an entry-level position. Some questions were about my academic background, and any key projects I did in university. The session didn't last more than half an hour. Got a call of offer from the same HR rep a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews