Resorts World Sentosa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Resorts World Sentosa Interview Questions

Interviews at Resorts World Sentosa

2.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Interviewed and asked for use case how to improve revenue. Provided insight and yet no response with the interview outcome. These young management are thinking out of the box and leverage the interview session to get free consultation ideas.... Disgrace

Interview Questions

• What factor may affect the lower sales revenue   1 Answer

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

friendly and casual, it was a group interview so everyone had to answer the same question. the waiting time after the interview to when they actually hire you is very veryyyy long

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa.

Interview

They contacted me within 2 weeks from my application submission. Scheduled for a face-to-face interview. During the first part of the interview, the interviewer asked me questions and I answered them accordingly. After the interviewer has finished asking the questions, it was my turn to ask the interviewer some questions to seek clarification regarding the role. However, the interviewer started to turn impatient when answering my questions.

Executive Interview

Interview

Found out about the position through word of mouth. After emailing HR, an HR rep arranged an interview, with three others from the department present. No technical questions since this was an entry-level position. Some questions were about my academic background, and any key projects I did in university. The session didn't last more than half an hour. Got a call of offer from the same HR rep a few weeks later.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa.

Interview

They started off with casual questions and were very friendly. Afterwards, I was asked to hold a presentation on any topic I would like for a few minutes. They were very warm during the entire process and that eased my fear.

Interview Questions

• Do you think there is a difference between perfection and excellence?   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa (Singapore).

Interview

Unprofessional and ridiculous. Interview on experience aside, the director made a remark about the expected salary. Said that 10% increment is not what I DESERVE, and where did I get the IDEA to ask for 10% more. To make it worse, I cant believe the HR agreed and repeated the sentence. That is the first time i came across something like this, and this stunned me, coming from a company in a hospitality industry? Well, I wrote my expected clearly, if you cant meet the requirement then don't waste each other's time. And even if they determined that my experience does not match the pay grade, kindly say: "Sorry, but we cant match your expected." and follow up with a counter offer. But apparently, they have to bring me down with the nasty remark. Very degrading on a personal level, got me emotional for a couple of days to think if I'm really that worthless, in midst of this relentless "Job Hunting" society. IF you require people to conduct a lesson on being professional in an interview, reach out to me. Don't worry, I will charge you an increment of 9% instead. But regardless, I endured and landed a better offer. MORE THAN 10%! Thanks for turning me down RWS, if not i would probably regret joining RWS. Think twice to whoever is reading this.

Interview Questions

• Very detailed explanation on your work experience.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa.

Interview

WORST INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE EVER! Prior to my interview, I already came across several negative reviews left by other candidates but didn't expect myself to end up in the same situation!!! The interviewers were rude, so much so that the moment I stepped out of the room, I have decided I would not never work for RWS! Interviewers talked and behaved like mafias and were extremely unprofessional. They were whispering to one another and one was even using his phone. HOW PROFESSIONAL RIGHT? Interviewers were disrespectful and belittled my experience, skills and the projects I've worked on. The whole interview felt like a cross-examination and interviewers seemed to enjoy conducting the "police interrogation" . They were laughing at my answers which made me feel like an idiot!!! Overall, it was an AWFUL experience!!!!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa.

Interview

There are two interviewers. Interview went normal, not too stressful. Questions are more on past experience, the duties of the position and reasons on leaving the previous company. They also would like to know if you are able to cope with fast-paced environment. There is only one round of interview and the hiring process is fast.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in fast-paced environment? Are you a fast-learner?   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resorts World Sentosa (Singapore) in May 2019.

Interview

Went to interview on a Saturday, met up with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was responsible, texted me in advance to inform that he will be late for interview. Interview process took about 1 hour, and interview questions were directed towards the job scope, professionally.

Went for interview again, for the same position, but in another division. Apparently, RWS does not centralize its departments. Had a panel interview this time, one thing that I do not think it's right to do in an interview, its to promise a candidate that you will get back to them, even if they are not selected, and after weeks no calls or emails to inform you about the rejection. If hiring does not have time to get back to all the candidate, suggest they do not promise the candidates such things during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe yourself as a person?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

3 weeks before called for interview received. Interviewed by HR and Department Senior Manager. Interview was aimed at judging how decisions are made and all part of resume was questioned. Interview lasted for an hour long.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.