S&P Global Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,243 of over 1,243.0 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

They did not come prepared. Joined meeting later. Did not follow up. Kept getting different answers and was not professional at all. Not progressional at all. Not professionally at all. I’m

Interview Questions
  • Can you Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer

S&P Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Typical 3-step interview with HR (1) and Managers (2). Can expect typical interview questions and questions related to the role you’re applying for. Tip: make sure you know the job description, important company information, showcase your skills and experience, and ask lots of questions

Interview Questions
  • What do you think you’ll do in your role?

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Screening with the recruiter followed by interview with the hiring manager. 2 weeks passed and I never heard back from the recruiter. I emailed both recruiter and hiring manager and never got a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Phone screen is about 10~15 mins long, general background check and friendly conversation, Not sure how the interviews are afterward, since I haven't heard update from them, but I do expect it would be a quite long process of waiting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Very smooth, takes about a month and talked to different managers across the world. Good insights and moved quite fast I think. Questions are very relevant as well. The processes include interviews and writing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global (Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad) in Oct 2021

Interview

They asked me some basic accounting and finance questions like accounting equation, accounting cycle, financial statements and questions around them. They asked about me to describe myself and my strength & weaknesses. Some questions regarding my experience at previous job & things i do. They also asked me how much I know about this new job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global in Oct 2021

Interview

Did 2 rounds of interviews with managers followed by a case study. Very conversational and asked typical questions about resume. Know what the role is and do your research on the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

It took nearly three weeks for the first recruiter to contact me for the first round of phone calls. I'm on my last interview round with another company and interviewing with a third company already, so the process is slow and likely costs them good talent.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at S&P Global (Buenos Aires)

Interview

2 entrevistas, ambas en inglés con personas de diferentes partes del mundo con las que iba a trabajar. Realizan preguntas generales y también específicas o técnicas como la experiencia en ciertos softwares o manejo de situaciones críticas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Firstly a simple phone interview, then you go through three separate back to back interviews. One of the interviewers was extremely rude and purposefully difficult, after that the interviews were fine.

Interview Questions
  • Name 3 of your biggest weaknesses? When have you gone above and beyond for a client? (Even though on my CV it said I’d never worked in a client facing environment)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,243 Interviews