S&P Global Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,215 of over 1.2K interviews

Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at S&P Global

S&P Global

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

First step in the process was clearing a pymetrics test, the second assessment was a test containing question from, finance and aptitude and then final interview. The interview was average and had basic finance and accounting questions

Interview Questions
  • first question Tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

15 minute screening 2 hour exam 30mins math's, 1.5hours writing/editing Round 1 interview Round 2 Interview Offer Was a straight forward interview, would have been useful to get some feedback when not successful as the job had been advertised multiple times.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of working with a difficult client?

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

I interviewed for this role a few years ago and it was a really smooth experience. Although I did not end up getting an offer, it was still a positive and challenging experience.

Interview Questions
  • They had me present during the last round to their head of Sales about every single product they sold and the target audience. Really challenging but it was a pleasant experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at S&P Global (Hyderābād) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied it over linkedin and got a call from HR and scheduled interview. It was first round 1-2, and interviewer is knowledgeable and questions are like prepared question. I felt it was very good.

Interview Questions
  • 1. They come with python project, asked to identify bugs in python code 2. They run the code and asked to how you enumerate application manually without using 3. nmap, dirbuster nor any automation tool. 4. Explain about Json interoperatable attack 5. Explain about Dependency confusion attack 6. Explain about printspool attack 7. Explain how can get RFI with only having LFI vulnerability in php application 8. Explain about deserialization attack 9. Explain what checks you perform on windows machine to exploit privilege escalation attack 10. How you will perform pivoting attacks

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

A phone call A 3 hour interview It was not a difficult process, the interview was 3 hours with about 6 people You need to know about finance but most importantly you need to talk about your personality They also got back to me quite quickly after the interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself Why do you want to work here Talk of a financial trend that happened recently

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Recruiter ghosted after scheduling the phone screen and refused to give a reason for doing so even after I reached out several times. My interaction with the recruiter shows how this company treats minorities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global in Jul 2021

Interview

From phone screening to on-boarding, the whole process took around a month. One week a phone screening, the next week the first interview, the second week the second interview, and the last week a writing sample (which I think is not usual) and the offer the day after the sample was sent in. The interviews were with senior directors. Some technical questions, but they looked more for your approach to an answer rather than the accuracy! Throughout the whole process the recruiter was very communicative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Very well run interview process. Everyone was great to talk to, very informative, and had a positive outlook. Seemed like a very nice place to work. Would recommend them to any potential candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2021

Interview

it was quite hassle-free and the people were quite friendly and they even briefed us, applicants, about the company and how it functions a day before the interview and there was a certain department which required a second round of technical test based on which the final selection depend.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

If selected, you will be asked for an initial phone screening. This will be a short <30min discussion to go over your resume and answer a few questions. The next step will be a face-to-face, longer interview. More technical than behavioral

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience level with Python?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,215 Interviews