SMRT Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 94 of over 94 interviews

Campus Recruiting34%
Other5%
HardAverageEasy

SMRT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMRT

Interview

It was a panel interview consisted about 3 interviewers. Process was about 45 minutes. Asked common questions related to the job scope. It was a quite good experience . The outcome comes out after few days of interview

Interview Questions
  • Common interview questions was asked
    Answer Question

SMRT

Application

I interviewed at SMRT

Interview

Very short and simple. Direct questions and friendly interviewer. They’ll contact you 2-3 days after interview and in most cases you will get the job. Then from then on you just need to follow what is stated in the email

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMRT (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a good experience to handle the interview. They will be asking how well you know the job requirement. It’s more of confidence level. Learning wise is good. Many phases need to undergo such as iq test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMRT (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was done on Microsoft Teams. It was with one HR personnel and 2 members from the VR Team. I streamed my screen to show my portfolio while explaining my work process and from time to time they would ask me questions. They also asked me standard interview questions such as what is the greatest challenge you ever faced etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMRT (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

The hiring managers although do seem to be friendly, their less-inclusive work culture may have got the better of them as even people with unique situations did not have a chance to work here. All applications I had applied for had been promptly rejected despite my best efforts.

Interview Questions
  • One of the most difficult questions Q. How do you deal with an older disgruntled member of your team

SMRT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMRT

Interview

One interview after a brief chat with HR. After sending the required documentation, HR informed me of acceptance via a telephone call a few days later. Other benefits were not discussed during interview including free public transport / flexible cash benefit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SMRT (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a pretty interesting interview process. Starter: - Apply on SMRT website (typical) Case Study & Occupation Personality Questionnaire - Case Study, you will be given a few topics and you pick one to talk about the problem, stakeholders involved as well as the solution - Personality Quiz as it is Interview - only one interview - told me that it would take 2 weeks to let me know the result, but I got it the day immediately after Engagement Session - tell you about the job offer and what not. Got a call past 10pm telling me that I am offered this pay and this benefit.. Ask me to decide by next day 12pm. Literally less than a day to consider.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMRT (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Please be warned - SMRT is comfortable retracting your offer letter even after you have accepted it. They will not tell you why, and you will never know why. They will also not send you an email on this, even if you request it. You will get a call saying you no longer have the job. All you can do is look for another job immediately since you would have already resigned from your previous job. Interview rounds were smooth and pleasant, and medical check up went fine. HR seems incompetent. HR policies seem unethical even if backed up by employment act.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly just a discussion on my experience so far and how it applies to the role applied for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SMRT (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

1:3 Teams interview, 1 HR, 1 Data Engineer cum Data Scientist and 1 Data Warehouse. Was extremely unprepared for this interview; applied a different role but was offered to try out for this. Most questions were out of my league, but the data engineer was very understanding and offered to guide and teach me throughout the interview. The interview turned to a lecture for me.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is one difficult situation you encountered and how you overcame it? Q: Do you have experience with CV? Tensorflow?

SMRT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SMRT

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. The first round of interview is with the reporting managers. The second round of interview is with the HOD. Both lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Interviews