Blurred employer

Seiberling

Add an Interview

Seiberling Interview Questions

Updated 29 Mar 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Seiberling

Positive75%
Negative25%
Campus Recruiting100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seiberling

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seiberling in Mar 2018

Interview

Interview was simple enough. Just basic questions about past projects I completed for school. I thought the interview went well but I never heard back from them even after I reached out to the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project you have completed in the past.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seiberling (Beloit, WI) in Oct 2015

Interview

I applied online and spoke to their representatives at the UW-Madison Engineering career fair. I was called back a week later and scheduled a phone interview. I interviewed with two people from process engineering management. They were very friendly and were genuinely interested in finding a good match between me and the company culture. They asked me questions about my resume experiences and some behavioral questions. The interview seemed like a conversation rather then them drilling me with questions. Very friendly, I learned a lot about their company and culture. I got called back the next week for an onsite interview at their headquarters in Beloit, WI. They reimbursed me for travel expenses (plane ticket, hotel, car rental). I interviewed with the same two people for an hour and a half, followed by four shorter interviews with groups of two. That way more people in the company were involved in the hiring process. The total interview time lasted from 9am to 12.30pm with lunch afterwards. The second interview was more of the same as the first. More questions regarding my resume experiences, more behavioral questions. They wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the company and that they were a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time when you openly had a conflict with someone. How did you resolve the conflict.

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seiberling (Beloit, WI) in Mar 2015

Interview

talked to everyone in the company, low-key and nice folks not many technical questions, more background/interests type of questions small-ish consultant firm but a lot of potential to grow people are nice and patient to answer whatever questions you have

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seiberling (Beloit, WI) in Oct 2014

Interview

Received an on-site interview at the Corporate Office in Beloit after talking at a career fair and showing my interest through an e-mail. The interview was about three hours long, and I talked to 4 groups of either 1 or 2 people. The questions they asked were pretty easy, and the interviews seemed laid back. They had me do a writing prompt about something I'd experienced in work or college, which I found a little odd. Overall, not a bad process at all. Everyone there was really friendly, nice, and easygoing. Still waiting to hear back from the company regarding an offer.

Interview Questions
  • None, but I suppose I was caught off guard by "Tell us something you do for fun that most people don't know."

Work at Seiberling? Share Your Experiences

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.7K

Quality Assurance Associate

If employers are shopping cheap, should we just apply for roles that we're less qualified for?

0 Comments

Quality Assurance Associate

I had an interview late August, sent a thank you the same day, followed up when they said they would get back to me, and then again a week later and I got no response. I gave up and they just sent me an email saying the position was on hold and they hoped to have an update at the end of the week. I'd still like to see what they might offer me so what could I say in response?

0 Comments

Management

Have you ever been asked by a recruiter to sign an nda before they can speak to you about a job they're recruiting you for? Mind you they reached out to me

1 Comment