Selvita Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Selvita

Selvita

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selvita

Interview

Make presentation about company (I have spend quite a time to prepare for it ~ 8h). They provided slides and I had to chose those that I think relevant to customer scenario. Answer questions asked. Provide reasons for job search. Discussion on what salary ranges they offers. Discussion on potential relocation.

Interview Questions
  • What is difference between drug discovery and drug development?
    1 Answer

Selvita

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Selvita in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview has been finished on HR step, no response from the company I've collected then. There were some messages in LinkedIn but unfortunately the HR disappeared. They could just forget about candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Why is the candidate looking for the new job?

Selvita

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selvita in Nov 2021

Interview

After sending the resume I received a call from HR to set an interview. Additionally I was asked to fill a knowledge test, which was quite difficult and combined questions from biochemistry and molecular biotechnology area (lot of enzymology). The interview took place online, with 3 people: HR and two persons from the team that I was supposed to work with. There were no other step. They were supposed to let me know about the results max 3 weeks after the talk, but I never received any answer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the situation which was difficult for you during your work and tell us how did you get to solve the problem.

Selvita

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Selvita in Oct 2021

Interview

They asked me about my "synthetic background" and experience in this field, then the interview mooved on some technical questions concerning organic chemistry, and in the last part I had to ask them some genereal questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Selvita (Warsaw, Masovia) in Oct 2021

Interview

First you have to pass the online test that is based on logical tasks (something like iq test) and some personal questions about your behaviour and how would you react in some specific situations.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were quite detailed and the interview itself lasted almost an hour. For example.. Q: What was your most favourite subject on collage and why? What kind od person would be ideal for this kind of job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Selvita (Kraków) in Oct 2021

Interview

I’ve never felt so uncomofrtable during a job interview before. The interviewer was so unpleasent I was wondering is this company even a good place to work. The questions were so in depth, they went back all the way to high school. Even though previous to the interview I did cognitive testing and personality testing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Selvita (Kraków) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview is good. Test about the common and some specific knowledge of organic chemistry. I have a test before the real interview and interested that I have only one interview before the offer meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palermo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selvita (Palermo) in Jul 2021

Interview

Online application with CV through Selvita careers webpage. A successful application will be followed by a 70 minute MCQ test on organic chemistry knowledge, finally an online interview with 3 members of the chemistry department asking personal questions e.g. why? do you need a work permit, when can you start etc. then discussing technical questions based on organic chemistry

Interview Questions
  • Retrosynthesis style question; NMR prediction for simple molecules

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selvita (Kraków) in May 2021

Interview

Technical interview after a short introduction. Basic knowledge in chemistry will be tested. After this, personal questions will be asked regarding your priorities, why this company, what do you like about research, etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pamplona

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Selvita (Pamplona) in Apr 2021

Interview

Online videocall with the head researcher and an adjunct, I had to draw, think quickly some reactions and responding correctly mechanisms of reactions. Very tricky to answer all these questions properly and even more under pressure

Interview Questions
  • Mechanisms of organic reactions, concepts of NMR...
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews