Shopee Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,608 of over 1,608.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Shopee

Application

I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

The interview is kind of very difficult because i have to use english all the time. The questions is kind of the usual type of interview questions. Maybe the hard thing is to keep speaking in english.

Interview Questions
  • The usual thing asked on interviews
    Answer Question

Shopee

Application

I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

Simple questions, just asked me basic questions and introduced process, how many teams and salaries (because I said I did not know much about SG salaries), nothing more. It is pretty weird.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shopee

Application

I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

There was an HR interview after which the design portfolio will be viewed by the design team. Then a take-home design test will be given after which there'll be a final round of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your design process during the Shopee Product and Design challenge that you had participated in?

Shopee

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

Very quick and efficient. Recruitment had 2 phases- one with the HR team and the one you'll be working under. Interview asks the usual and if your values match the companies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shopee

Application

I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

Very long, multiple stages, multiple case interviews with team heads, function heads, etc. It wasn't too bad online. I had to once wait for my interviewer because he was busy with a meeting thus delaying the interview, but I guess it was alright because I freed my entire day.

Interview Questions
  • Cite a difficult situation in which you personally involved yourself to resolve the problem.

Shopee

Application

I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

Was nervous at first but the interviewers are good and friendly. Although the questions are pretty challenging but it was interesting to me. Don't worry and apply for Shopee, it is a good time to present your values to the interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shopee

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

They asked me behavioral questions. Remember to use the STAR technique when answering the questions for a solid and good answer. Remember to always do some research on the company before hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shopee

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

Interviewed for an internship with little experience, but interviewer was really great in sharing iterative improvements with my solution and I learnt much from the process alone. However, the actual work involved little of what was tested in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shopee

Application

I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

really nice and kind. Interviewer tested basic problem solving skills with me and very professional lot of discussion related to career journey and personal development and whats coming from Shopee in the coming years

Interview Questions
  • what do you think about our partnership with State own enterpirse

Shopee

Application

I interviewed at Shopee

Interview

She asked me to briefly talk about 3 projects I have done based on my resume, after that she asked me what is mt strength in personality towards this intern and what is my disadvantage. Then she arranged a coding test for me.

1 person found this interview helpful