SingHealth Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

SingHealth

Application

I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

Focused on what you written in the resume, and about the projects. be confident and practice to communicate in English. have good atticates and postures during interview and try to not focus only on one panel member

Interview Questions
  • introduction your self your hobby expectation from job
    Answer Question

SingHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

asked to introduce yourself, it is more of a personal approach trying to get to know you. Interviewer seemed very genuine, overall a pleasant interview. 2 Interviewers over zoom call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SingHealth (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Submitted application to Jobstreet on 8 July and HR returned with a call on 17 July for a Zoom interview on 19 July. Do note that there are many forms/copy of your educational certificates to be submitted, preferably before the interview. First interview (30 mins) was with the HR, Director and another Senior Executive who is in the team. They were friendly and explained more on the JD and the operations of the department. Received a call from HR on 21 July for a second interview on 23 July, this time with the Hiring Manager and the Group Director, similar questions asked and got the official offer in early August. Pre-employment check up results took around another 1 week before discussion of commencement date.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for SingHealth Some of the challenges you face at your current job and how do you tackle them?

SingHealth

Application

I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

(NNI) There was an English test conducted before the interview. The time given was an hour and the questions asked were more than just a language test. E.g. there was a question asking about strategy and how the idea would be executed, and to write out a media pitch. The test has a total of 3 sections and definitely requires more than an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of how you helped achieve success for a campaign.

SingHealth

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

interview took around 30 mins, considered rather chill and short. questions were rather simple, with focus on what we can bring to the table, and skills that we have

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SingHealth

Application

I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

Submit resume and get shortlisted for written round through telephone call and then email No onsite assessment so it is done through virtual assessment Questions are not very difficult but difficult to get outstanding answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SingHealth

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SingHealth in Mar 2021

Interview

Currently at stage 2 of the interview process. Stage 1 was relatively straightforward. Was tasked with writing an essay on healthcare policy related issues such as suggestions to improve on current measures and lessons the healthcare system can learn from the pandemic. Stage 2 was a video call with 2 interviewers. Standard questions were asked. What I didn't like was the interviewer using your own words against you to enforce their own bias. For example, one of the interviewers leveraged off my passion to imply that this program was not for me since my final posting might not align with my passion (without accounting for the fact that interests can change). Interviewers were also very narrow-minded and quick to shoot down responses. For example, they preached technology as a way to meet the needs of the aging population, but quickly rebutted my agreement of their words by saying the elderly might not be technologically literate. Overall an unpleasant interview experience where the interviewers tried to enforce their own bias on you and put you in difficult situations by twisting your own words against you. Fair representation of the rigid mindset that the Singhealth organisation employs.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions: Why do you want to join the HME program? Why Singhealth in particular? What are you looking for in a career with Singhealth? Where do you see yourself in 3-8 years? Other questions (fair or unfair) depending on interviewer's mood and biases.
1 person found this interview helpful

SingHealth

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SingHealth in Mar 2021

Interview

Written Test -> First Round Interview -> Case Study -> Final Round Interview Interviewers already have a bias of you as a candidate. Quick to shoot you down even if you try defending yourself. They are looking for yes men/ women just like any other public services division.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions. Tell me about yourself. Why Healthcare? Why SingHealth? Why this programme? Why are you a good fit for this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SingHealth (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Usual interview questions, interview was smooth, not difficult, interviewer are rather friendly, give an overview of the job, expectations etc. interview process - lots of forms to complete. Overview interview was ok.

Interview Questions
  • Why want to work in singhealth? What are your job experiences?

SingHealth

Application

I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

Long interview process (around 1 hour plus). The interviewers were friendly and asked many interview questions. Environment seem pleasant. Had high hopes but was not selected in the end. Interviewed by a senior followed by a director. Was a zoom interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current job about? What do you think this job can offer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews