SingHealth Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

SingHealth

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

Everything was great. Enjoyed my interview. Total timeline from 1st interview to offer was abt 3ish weeks.9 years unrelevant working experiance. Thot of a career switch. . But was so dissapointed when i receive salary offer. 1600 2 years contract.

Interview Questions
  • weakness and strength
    Answer Question

SingHealth

Application

I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

Pleasant and friendly interviewers. Meaningful yet challenging career. Got to know more about healthcare industry. Interview conducted virtually. 2 rounds of interview including one written assignment completed within 2 weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SingHealth

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SingHealth in Feb 2022

Interview

Applied for the role via their online portal and was notified via email of selection for interview. Interview panel include a doctor and it was cut to the chase style, straight up telling me what can you bring to the role/ organisation. HR not responsive to emails when seeking information before interview such as the names/ titles of the panelists. Not informed of the outcome post interview as well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself and how that translates to what you can bring in/ contribute to the role/ organisation.

SingHealth

Application

I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

The interview process ran through very well. They asked about experiences, abilities, and explained their job nature. The interview was done from Zoom. Thank you very much interviewers for this smooth interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SingHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

Professionally conducted. Interview questions was pretty straightforward as it was directed toward the interest of candidate and his/her choice of the job.The interviewer do gave ample of example for the newly joining candidate on how the change will like and etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SingHealth

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SingHealth

Interview

Before the interview, the HR partner would ask for your certificates, personality type, and to complete some forms. The interview consists of a writing assessment and a panel interview with a director, manager, and senior executive. The questions were manageable/could be prepared beforehand and the interviewers were very friendly and able to answer my queries regarding the JD. Once you have accepted the offer, there will be a pre-employment check up and certain immunizations are required.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in healthcare/the department?
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
  • Interviewers gave a list of tasks and situational information, and asked how I would prioritize/rank them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergen op Zoom

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SingHealth (Bergen op Zoom) in Oct 2021

Interview

Simple chat about work experience and education. No technical interview. Supportive HR and hiring manager. Quick response to enquiries. They were happy to answer any questions I have. They are looking for someone with good communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about technical skills, about interest in industry, about career plan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at SingHealth (Singapore)

Interview

Focused on what you written in the resume, and about the projects. be confident and practice to communicate in English. have good atticates and postures during interview and try to not focus only on one panel member

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SingHealth (Singapore)

Interview

asked to introduce yourself, it is more of a personal approach trying to get to know you. Interviewer seemed very genuine, overall a pleasant interview. 2 Interviewers over zoom call

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SingHealth (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Submitted application to Jobstreet on 8 July and HR returned with a call on 17 July for a Zoom interview on 19 July. Do note that there are many forms/copy of your educational certificates to be submitted, preferably before the interview. First interview (30 mins) was with the HR, Director and another Senior Executive who is in the team. They were friendly and explained more on the JD and the operations of the department. Received a call from HR on 21 July for a second interview on 23 July, this time with the Hiring Manager and the Group Director, similar questions asked and got the official offer in early August. Pre-employment check up results took around another 1 week before discussion of commencement date.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for SingHealth Some of the challenges you face at your current job and how do you tackle them?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews

SingHealth Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at SingHealth according to 54 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 39.58%