TWG Tea Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

TWG Tea Interview Questions

Interviews at TWG Tea

1.8

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TWG Tea (London, England (UK)).

Interview

HR was cordial during the interview, and a written test was given afterwards. Even served tea, which was nice. The nightmare began when the offer came in, first they were aggressive in their negotiations, then they suddenly rescinded the offer without warning.

Logistics Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TWG Tea (London, England (UK)).

Interview

People were respectful/friendly (but I can't tell if it is for real)
    Typical Singaporean culture and not very open minded

There are 3 stages:

1) HR screens resume and pass over to Hiring Manager to decise
    2) 1st interview with Hiring Manager and HR
    3) 2nd Interview with higher management

They filter candidates by budget. So if your previous salary is the average market rate, they can't offer that much and rather hire those who do not cost much. Benefits are lower than that of most MNCs. Learning experience confined to certain boundaries within. Generally not open minded to ideas or different concept.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your previous role? Your responsibilities and why you choose to apply for this job?   Answer Question
    • How many people were in your team?   Answer Question
    • Question that HR keeps asking- Can you lower your expected salary?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay to deskbound job?   Answer Question

Engineering Specialist - Research & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TWG Tea (Makati City (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was all looking cute and sexy for my interview in twg tea at their office in makati, I am a chemical engineer but i dyed my hair blonde and the interviewer just asked me to describe myself, she didn't even let me take an exam, of course that's a technical position so I was expecting an exam. That's all she asked and then told me they would just call me back. Maybe the companies should start hiring interviewers that do not just look at you and judge you and then decide for themselves that you're not qualified. That's rather degrading especially if your a professional.

Account Executiev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TWG Tea (Singapore) in October 2014.

Interview

_ phone interview in the first stage
    - If pass the 1 round, you will be invite to face to face interview with direct manager and hiring manager
    - they will update you 1 week later if you have offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.