United Overseas Bank Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 367 of over 367 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

Video interview as the second process, I was given seven days to complete the video interview. Quite simple and straightforward. 1. Introduce yourself in English. Tell us something impressive which you believe would distinguish yourself from other candidates, and influence us to consider you as the right candidate.

Interview Questions
  • 2. Can you please talk about a situation or experiences in which inspire you to develop your career in the Banking industry. 3. Why did you choose UOB? What do you expect to learn from this program?
    Answer Question

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

Quite challenging interview process. But mostly disappointed with how the overall application process is handled. When applying they said you could choose your preferred department to work in, but not until the last/second last step in the recruitment process only they mention that they have these few departments to apply to and even after you chose your preferred department, they made you interview with another department that was not your first choice. Ultimately you would fail the application process since they force you to choose a department you do not really want to be in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Overseas Bank

Application

I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

the entire process was smooth and fast - quick responses and replies in setting up the interview. interview itself was conducted with two hiring managers, they were very pleasant

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

I think the people are nice and are quite friendly. They are looking for someone who can bring in new businesses, so just make sure you already have certain potential client base.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager. The overall interview was smooth but expect some difficult product and technical questions. The process was relatively straightforward and I only had 1 round of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you write down as many data fields as you can think of for a fixed income product?

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

One interview with the department head. Gotten a result within 2 weeks from the date of interview. 2nd interview is with the human resource personnel on the contract details. Overall process is ok.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Overseas Bank

Application

I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

It need to conduct an apt-test then video interview then HR in in order to have an internship. The apt test is quite difficult. And for the video interview, you really need to do some research.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Overseas Bank

Application

I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

The application process isL OT-VI-Superday. VI included a case with following detailed questions related to the case. Superday included several rounds: group discussion, stress test/role play, individual presentation (The role play was a bit difficult if you never tried it before.)

Interview Questions
  • How would you do given... (specific situation related to the case)?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank (Kuala Lumpur) in May 2021

Interview

All parts of interview really challenge your thinking skills within a short period of time. Last question is about you respond to paragraph with video. You need to jot down what's important but I think if you capture them with another phone is better.

Interview Questions
  • Last question is about you respond to paragraph with video. You need to jot down what's important but I think if you capture them with another phone is better.

United Overseas Bank

Application

I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

I received the call due to MCO. Asked for few questions but I declined due to I already have the offer in other company. They told me can get back to them after internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 367 Interviews