Westcon-Comstor Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Westcon-Comstor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor

Interview

Several rounds of interviews taking up one hour each. Mix of experience and interpersonal evaluation. During the first interview compensation was revealed and I did not want to continue the process as it was approximately half the market rate for my experience (they wanted to pay the going rate for maybe 5 years of experience when the job description called for 15+). I was convinced to continue the process and they'd figure it out. I went through several one hour interviews with great initial feedback. Then they went dark on me. That was completely disrespectful given my executive level, and time I was convinced to invest in the process. I tried following up and received no response. Their benefits were also a joke, I got better benefits and time off when I was an intern in college. 10 days PTO including sick time for someone with 15-20 years of experience, get real. This all says what type of company they are and personally I'd never invest an ounce of time with them ever again.

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences and application to real world scenarios
    Answer Question

Westcon-Comstor

Application

I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor

Interview

There were some questions about myself, previous job experiences and what we know about the company. After that, there was an assessment to convert one currency to another and to reformat a table in Excel spreadsheet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor (Madrid) in Sep 2021

Interview

Me hicieron dos entrevistas. 1 con el lider del departamento y otra con el jefe del pais, fueron preguntas abiertas y la verdad muy profesional. Me informaron en todo momento el proceso.

Interview Questions
  • Cuál es tu background. Estás orientado al trabajo en equipo?

Westcon-Comstor

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor

Interview

Processo dividido em algumas etapas: Etapa 1: Entrevista por vídeo conferencia, com dois representantes do RH (perguntas gerais e perguntas específicas) Etapa 2: Entrevista com o gestor da área (perguntas gerais e perguntas específicas) Não houve retorno.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas gerais e perguntas específicas do cargo.

Westcon-Comstor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor in Jun 2021

Interview

Smooth and casual. More like a chat about goals and willingness to learn. Very accepting culture and friendly interviewers who are keen to know about you as a person. No stress interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westcon-Comstor

Application

I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruitment company in Nairobi (Preferred Africa Personnel). Two individuals involved, fairly standard interview process, questions predominantly around experience, skills and remuneration expectations. The interview was not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westcon-Comstor

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor

Interview

Pleasant experience, manager was friendly, easy to get to. Interview question were normal for the sales position that I went for. All in all an interview that went over time in a good way

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor (Dubai)

Interview

More focused on the personality. Looking for soft spoken and result oriented person. They will challenge you with situational type questions to see your reaction. Technical knowledge is a plus but they believe more in the personality

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor (Amsterdam) in Mar 2021

Interview

Easy contact and fast decisions. Dynamic. The second interview was short and the person was not prepared. Finally, I received the contract with a very low salary starting point, although they offered a bonus which is high taxed. Therefore, the overall offer for the demand of the position was unacceptable. High degree paid as an internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westcon-Comstor (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Oct 2020

Interview

Processo simples, com explicações da função, salário e benefícios, passando pelas funções que seriam desempenhadas caso acontecesse a contratação. Sem maiores detalhes da vaga, apenas falaram que após 6 meses eu seria enviado para o setor jurídico da empresa para trabalhar com o advogado recém-contratado e ajudá-lo nas demandas do dia a dia.

Interview Questions
  • Disponibilidade de início e familiaridade com a função.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews