Wipro Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 779 of over 6,190.0 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Wipro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro

Interview

wipro takes 2 rounds. first one is technical round: it mainly focus on your technical skills and project managerial round : about project and highlight the skills. HR discussion: asks about ur self and previous employer details.

Wipro

Application

I interviewed at Wipro

Interview

Reasoning, Aptitude, Reasoning: you have to pass it necessarily for be in competition because if you are not qualifying this round then you will be disqualified. Automata: In this section you are asked to write two programs, either in C, C++ or Java. Technical Interview In this round you will be asked different technical questions like they will discuss your B.Tech. Project, they ask you to write Program in your known language, you will be asked about OSI Layer also they will discuss something related to your concerned Stream like as CSE, ECE, IT. HR Interview in this round your resume plays an important role

Interview Questions
  • Write a java code for palindrome check.
    Answer Question

Wipro

Application

I interviewed at Wipro

Interview

The interview is pretty basic with questions in basic programming and projects. I have answered all the basic questions along with programming question. Also, most of the questions were related to resume. Overall it is a nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, Projects, Favorite Language, Fibonacci series.