Zendesk Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 494 of over 494 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Zendesk

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

The interview asked me a few questions about why I applied to the role and then the technical part of the interview was to implement asynchronous api calls and process some data from the response, write a unit test and an algorithm problem.

Interview Questions
  • implement asynchronous api calls and process some data from the response, write a unit test and an algorithm problem.
    Answer Question

Zendesk

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

Interview consisted of the following rounds. Recruiter Screen, Hiring Manager screen, Presentation, 1-1 rounds. The process was explained clearly. Multiple confusions during the scheduling process. The recruiter didn't stay connected throughout the process. Felt a disconnect between rounds.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

After the first three rounds, was left stranded in the fourth round waiting for the interviewer to turn up. Upon follow up, heard from the recruiter that the team had decided to move on with other candidates. Extremely disrespectful of the interviewee's time. Atleast have the courtesy to send an email with feedback in time, if you decide to not move ahead with a candidate. After investing over seven hours plus, this is the least the candidate deserves.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk (London, England, England)

Interview

Straight forward. 3 rounds of interviews. Final round was 2 hours long. The rejection email didn't contain any feedback just said you are not selected. It would be great if recruiters respect candidates time and respond to emails regarding feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zendesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

STAY AWAY from this company. The recruiter was exteamly unprofessional, they sent data challenge project without considering your availability and timeline at all. After spending so many hours completing the project, the recruiter GHOSTED. Don't ever waste your time, there are so many better and legit companies out there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zendesk

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

Multiple calls with the HR team, hiring manager, and members of the team. After multiple calls the team went totally dark, and took 2 weeks to reply they were proceeding with another candidate, despite multiple calls and time invested. Pretty apparent their leaders are pretty green and you could tell the company is going/has gone through a lot of change, as they're still trying to figure out what the company wants to be despite being around for years. HR team was disorganized and not very communicative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk (Round Rock, TX)

Interview

HR reached out and tried to schedule time - she consistently had to reschedule at the last minute. This went on for a couple of weeks. My last message to her about rescheduling went I responded to.

Interview Questions
  • None - it got canceled for one reason not another at the last minute

Zendesk

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

HR will conduct the initial interview. If you are qualified per HR assessment, you will be referred to the local hiring manager. Per my experience, I was immediately referred to the head office compliance team member for final interview. Job offer will be communicated once you passed the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions include both technical and behavioral questions.

Zendesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

The recruiter has scheduled the interview for the wrong day. Tuesday. On Monday they contacted me saying that I should attend the interview one day earlier. I had to rush to complete a quite complex assessment/presentation. My interviewer were quite serious and straight forward and this aspect made me think that I did not want to be part of that environment. This important detail goes in contradiction with the company culture and values which one of the main reason why I applied on Zendesk.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Paris) in Sep 2021

Interview

I got an interview request 2 weeks after sending in the application. The first round of interviews was a call with an HR person. The position's location was to be flexible due to the position being remote, and I was asked to decide which location I would prefer by the next interview. She told me she wants to show my profile to the hiring manager, and that I would have the next interview on the following week/the week after that. But I didn't get any contact afterwards. I sent a message to follow-up a week later, but never got a work back and I felt ghosted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 494 Interviews