Zenika Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zenika

Zenika

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zenika

Interview

First round was with the HR - she was very warm and welcoming, and made me feel at ease. Following this, I did a take-home assignment. My last round was with the CTO, who asked me several technical questions, as well as my career goals. Overall, the process was smooth and pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • What is REST? Describe it.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zenika (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

The hiring was a 3 stage process: 1. First interview with HR. - Get to know more about yourself and the company. 2. Second Interview with two developers panel. - Lots of technical questions. - Tests on your capability to explain about the technical aspects. 3. Pair programming at the third stage. - Test your coding skills on a problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zenika (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were 2 rounds, HR round and technical round: HR round - Introduced to the company culture, beliefs and vision. Had a mutual feedback session at the end to see how both parties can improve, which is very helpful. Technical round - Interviewer was very pleasant, asked questions that were open-ended, not stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zenika (Paris) in Nov 2020

Interview

Process en plusieurs étapes 1er entretien surtout axé sur le ressenti et l'intérêt pour Zenika Pas de suite après la 1ère étape sans réelle explication concrète, un mail plutôt standard de refus d'aller plus loin a été envoyé après 1 mois

Interview Questions
  • Pouvez-vous me présenter Zenika et pourquoi l'entreprise vous intéresse ?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zenika (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

It went pretty smooth. Most of interviews are done virtually and one on-site. 5 rounds in total. Initial round was with HR, subsequent rounds include technical discussions and technical test. Last round was discussion on goal-setting and career path.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zenika (Singapore) in Oct 2019

Interview

3 Stages of Interviews 1. HR Interview: - It was very casual, felt very comfortable and more like a chit-chat session. (even bought me a drink!) 2. Technical Round 1: - Technical questions based on the technologies that you have worked with. - Felt a little more serious, but interviewer was very welcoming and willing to listen. 3. Technical Round 2: - Pair programming on a topic that is new to you. - The interviewers provided a relaxed environment and a friendly vibe, which helped ease into the interview..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rennes

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zenika (Rennes) in Aug 2019

Interview

En plus du premier contact téléphonique, trois entretiens : un RH, un technique dans la spécialité, un technique plus général. Note : quand bien même l'offre précise "développeur front" ou "back", c'est du full stack qu'ils attendent.

Interview Questions
  • Question technique spécifique développement front : réaliser une fonction de division en JS sans utiliser l'opérateur de division
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zenika (Singapore) in May 2019

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview - HR interview. The HR traveled to my workplace to conduct the interview. It was very impressive! - 2 rounds of technical interviews. The first interview was to evaluate my current skill sets. e.g. What technologies I have used and some theory questions. e.g. Do you know about functional programming? After the first technical interview was passed, they would like you to learn some new technologies which you could choose one from the options they gave. After one week, the second interview would evaluate how well you had learnt the new technologies in the past one week, together with some algorithm questions. For my case, I had used Angular previously, so I was required to learn React.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zenika (Paris) in May 2019

Interview

3 entretiens, RH d'une Heures dans les locaux pour parler de zenika et de la vision de la boite, puis un entretien Technique assez sympa dont 30 min purement techniques puis 30 de vision par rapport à la boite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zenika (Paris) in Feb 2019

Interview

Entretien RH : Discussion avec une Recruteuse bienveillante et qui connait notre métier Entretien Tech : 2 futur collègues (bienveillants) Entretien Carrière : Avec le manager et le directeur technique sur la vision et la projection sur le long terme

Interview Questions
  • Cite moi la dernière fois où tu as dû gérer un imprévu dans ta mise en prod ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews