foodpanda Full Stack Developer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 230 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

foodpanda

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at foodpanda (Singapore) in Oct 2019

Interview

*Red flag* The process of interview is very terrified and unprofessional. Here is my story. After the 2nd tech interviews I have managed to get the official offer with the welcome that is glad to have me as the good combination by email (Given me no negotiation on base salary and just 2-days in the weekend to think about the answer of the offer because they said that they already provide the best option and quick process). Next I was during the midst of Employment Visa Application. Then they suddenly call me for tech interview and I got the bad signal from this then reject after that. The whole process is like this following list: I applied in Aug and got the first phone screen on Oct. 1 phone screen: Normal question about your profile and current salary -- (day-1st) 2 Tech rounds: For your background & technical of your current project - 1st tech interview & live coding -- (day-4th) - 2nd tech interview & live coding -- (day-7th) 1 Informal offer with recruiter call to say my profile is outstanding -- (day-8th) 1 Official offer letter via email and Employment Visa Process (day-10th) 1 Surprises call for another tech interview with Berlin Manager (day-12th) Another surprised come up for tech round (Pretty the same as the 1st and 2nd): - 3rd surprised tech interview & live coding -- (day-15th) 1 Last call for recruiter to reject inform that I was lack of experience and in term of describe the technical detail and backend experience. The plot has been conflicted by their processes. To say I have the outstanding profile and bound back I am lacking of experience. It was nothing wrong on my side. It was not the usual process likely to be. The point is that you should consider carefully before you give the commitment. Lately I declined other interviews and opportunities to take their official offer. Or even the worst case is to resign from my current company. Please do respect your candidate!

Interview Questions
  • Coding: Array, Hashing, Loop
    1 Answer
  • What is your challenge in current work? What do think about their company?
7 people found this interview helpful

foodpanda

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at foodpanda in Aug 2019

Interview

I had one hour interview with the lead developer including 15 mins screening task. The interview went well, I hadn't felt any discomfort. However, I didn't get through even though I've passed the test task. Later HR person told that they are looking for NodeJS backend developer at this stage which is a bit weird. I had an experience in NodeJS but we hadn't talked about it during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed