88% would recommend to a friend
(4719 total reviews)
82% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits (apart from pay) are also good and the company is putting a lot of effort into improving managers' skillset." (in 528 reviews)
- "The recruiter of this company should be praised since I meet so many great people at work" (in 491 reviews)
- "Great colleagues and a company that strives to keep the satisfaction of employees" (in 435 reviews)
- "Great culture and values which are part of the company's actions and not just words." (in 347 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and a lot of smart people to work with and learn from." (in 234 reviews)
- "The HR people don't do heir work; the management is poor and thinking of retirement." (in 386 reviews)
- "People get low salaries and even when they get promoted they get salary increases that are almost an insult." (in 322 reviews)
- "Bad managers are very bad" (in 234 reviews)
- "Low pay and welfare especially for operation team" (in 137 reviews)
- "Lack of company vision and poor leadership" (in 75 reviews)
Found 4,719 of over 8K reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.012 Oct 2023Credit ControllerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Good international Environment, maternity leave 22 weeks Many leaves for person who have family
Not many chance of career progressBooking.com Response3d
Hi, thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear that you appreciate the friendly and welcoming workplace environment that we provide for our employees. Please know that you can always contact your manager or HR business partner to talk about getting to the next phase in your career if opportunities arise in the future. We’re excited to continue our work together. The Booking.com team
- 4.028 Aug 2023RTA AnalystFormer EmployeeSingapore
good culture, good benefit, not too good on payment
not too good on paymentBooking.com Response2mo
Hi, thank you for sharing your perspective with us. It’s nice to hear that you enjoyed your time at Booking.com. We appreciate you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. The Booking.com team
- 4.019 Jul 2023Partner Service SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Good working multi national culture. Work life balance.
Laidoff approach was very unprofessional
- 5.01 Jun 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Holistic welfare for employees, engaging managers and helpful co-workers, great benefits all round
Fast paced changes, but that is to be expected in any great company that is at the forefront of innovation and change for the industry that it is in
- 5.030 Mar 2023Credit ControllerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
I am recommending this workplace due to work-life balance and colleagues around the globe are respecting one another. You're not being judge because of your gender, your race, they way you speak or even your appearence. I love it when colleagues are being so accepting about you just being yourself !
Nothing that I could think of !
- 4.012 Apr 2023Ops SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Great mix of different cultures in the organization. Love the people and the hybrid flexible work arrangements.
in need of a balance ratio of employees of diverse background for better inclusivity.Booking.com Response7mo
Thanks for sharing your perspective. It’s great to see that you appreciate the diverse culture of our workplace, as well as the flexibility it provides. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone has an equal chance to progress, therefore your feedback is greatly appreciated. The Booking.com team
Booking.com Reviews FAQs
Booking.com has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 7,696 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Booking.com to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
88% of Booking.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Booking.com 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.