Found 112 of over 125 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great colleague and chain of brands" (in 12 reviews)
- "Good staff benefits (in terms of fashion)" (in 6 reviews)
- "dynamic working environment" (in 5 reviews)
- "The pros are staff benefits and operating hours from 1015" (in 5 reviews)
- "Manager was great and forward looking towards my role and our department’s objective" (in 4 reviews)
- 5.030 May 2023Sales AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSingapore
Gain knowledge about fashion industry, stock keeping, friendly working environment
No bad experience over there.
- 4.023 Nov 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearJurong West New Town,
Friendly colleagues, supportive managers, training provided effectively,
Due to sales, some staff are unwilling to help. You are on your own when it comes to reaching target
- 1.02 Oct 2023ExecutiveCurrent EmployeeSingapore
colleagues who share with u how to deal with toxic directors/ managers
toxic director who screams at anyone at any day- even if they are at wrong. some had no fashion sense. some had no business sense.1
Club 21 Reviews FAQs
Club 21 has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at Club 21 to a friend and 26% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
41% of Club 21 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Club 21 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.