Found 28,917 of over 34K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balancing is good at EMC and not sure how it will turn into after acquisition." (in 3365 reviews)
- "Good and benefits pay when you can land in the right organization that is not about to get the ax and sent off" (in 1746 reviews)
- "I met lots of great people there that I have networked with since I have left." (in 1423 reviews)
- "Great culture and full of opportunities" (in 1185 reviews)
- "Good work culture and ethic." (in 882 reviews)
- "Salary is low and they dont give employees their bonus which is part of employees package." (in 853 reviews)
- "Some poor management and bad" (in 828 reviews)
- "Bad managers with no foresight" (in 499 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and people puts their names knowingly into the layoff lists to get money." (in 283 reviews)
- "long hours at times and very fast paced" (in 186 reviews)
- 2.08 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Dell is an exceptional environment for refining product planning and holistic product management skills. The level of collaboration across various functions sets a remarkable standard. It undeniably serves as an excellent breeding ground for career advancement across diverse lines of business. The presence of astute leaders offers valuable mentorship opportunities.
The awareness of how teams are run within the Singapore Displays Product Group appears to have eluded the US management's attention. It's become evident that success in this environment is disproportionately biased towards individuals of Korean descent, leaving others at a disadvantage and prompting thoughts of seeking alternative opportunities without delay. Regrettably, the managerial dynamics within the Displays group seem to be orchestrated by individuals with megalomaniac tendencies, who have transposed an outdated Korean corporate model onto the current setup. Even the conduct of meetings, an essential aspect of global collaboration, is sometimes in Korean, creating an uncomfortable position for non-Korean participants. The prevalent management style leans heavily towards fear-based governance, stifling any potential for open debates or discussions with higher-ups. This stands in stark contrast to the overall ethos of Dell and portrays a disheartening discrepancy.4
Dell Technologies Reviews FAQs
Dell Technologies has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 34,130 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Dell Technologies to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
84% of Dell Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dell Technologies 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.