Intel Corporation Reviews
82% would recommend to a friend
(24598 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Sabbatical is a good benefit and can be used in 1 or 2 months increments." (in 2583 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you know what is needed and inner circle of key folks." (in 2379 reviews)
- "Lots of great people are still in the engineering workforce and some parts of Intel function pretty well." (in 1608 reviews)
- "The pay was good and I felt like I had control over my work schedule for the most part." (in 1017 reviews)
- "Great culture and learning" (in 792 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of vision" (in 663 reviews)
- "If your manager is bad (which is most of the time) your life will be miserable." (in 591 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and reorgs demotivates teams spirit.Managers are biased." (in 342 reviews)
- "Long hours and no enough information given out for a site that is more than likely closing" (in 271 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are in direct revolt against CEO and his plans." (in 174 reviews)
Found 24,598 of over 30K reviews
Updated 3 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.04 Aug 2023Junior Devops EngineerFormer Employee
Great culture, flexible working arrangement, good welfare and benefits, strong focus on learning and development
Fast-paced environment to keep up
- 4.021 Jul 2023SalesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Treat employees well. Great benefits. Sure, The company has slipped up alot over theyears but theyre trying to catch up.
There are alot of legacy employees that are stuck in their old ways. Higher management seems disconnected with what’s actually happening on ground sometimes…
- 3.028 Jun 2023MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- work life balance - cultures are amazing and comfortable to stay in longer term
- slow growth on people and compensation, no matter how hard & smart you are, no promotion in short term and yearly incremental - too many internal stakeholders to entertain, slow decision maker and ego
- 3.02 Nov 2022Quality Reliability R&D EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
During my last role at Intel, I was very grateful to work with a team which was leading by great technical manager and it was with excellent working culture but unfortunately I have to pursue other opportunities as I am aiming for relocation.
- Promotion is highly dependent on management, if your manager doesn't fight a promotion slot for you. You will not get it especially it's a norm for some G3 who is performing like G5 but he still stay G3 for a very long time and they just can't climb to the level they deserved. - Minimum increment and it feels like it was only compensated for inflation instead of compensating for your experience and growth.
- 4.06 Jan 2023Production Development EngineerCurrent Employee
Company treats employees with respect Great place to work with appropriate worklife balance
Relatively slower career progression vs other industries
Intel Corporation Reviews FAQs
Intel Corporation has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 30,480 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Intel Corporation to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
82% of Intel Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intel Corporation 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.