Cover image for Lynx Analytics

4.1
Lynx Analytics CEO Gyorgy Lajtai
Gyorgy Lajtai

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Working with great colleagues who make firm decisions in problem solving and good teamworks.(in 7 reviews)
  • "> Great people to work with(in 5 reviews)
  • "nice team ; been learnign a lot about AI from day one at the company(in 3 reviews)
  • "No micromanagement, flexible working hours(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
      20 Jul 2022
      Data Engineer
      Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning atmosphere and work culture

Cons

nothing i can think of as of now

1. 2.0
        15 Oct 2022
        Former Employee, less than 1 year
        Business Outlook

Pros

-Casual dress code -Hybrid working -Colleagues are smart and friendly -Early exposure to many projects

Cons

-Entry level role on careers page but revealed to be above entry level role in terms of responsibilities and predecessor was a manager level staff. -Was told in 1st week they are not expecting miracles from me, but did a 180 in exit interview and my boss said I should have no issue picking up all the new learnings at my pay grade -Left to my own devices to learn on the job but need to go through 2 bosses back and forth to approve my work -Interrupting me repeatedly during meetings when I use filler words to "improve my communication skills to be more precise", slowing down weekly meetings -Exit interview with boss was the worst I ever had because I left unexpectedly early without a backup plan. Gaslighting and chastising of decision, insensitive remarks such as "where are you going to get your income", "beg on the streets" after the initially pleasant advice. -Wanted to reject my resignation if they could. Gave ultimatum and delayed confirmation to let me choose between sticking with resignation decision or expecting to commit for 18 months at least and learn everything without entertaining the thought of resignation again.

2. Join the Lynx Analytics team
        See Our Latest Jobs
        1. 2.0
          25 Aug 2022
          Consultant
          Former Employee, more than 1 year
          Business Outlook

Pros

The technical folks are smart and know their stuff (or are happy to learn) Most folks are driven even without getting proper guidance from management The office is laid back with plenty of snacks and refreshments Compensation package is good

Cons

Lack of empathy towards employees Confusion over whether Lynx is a product company or consulting firm From a product perspective, Lynx does't know what the customers want or what pain point they are solving. No sales/BD team (and expect the consulting side of the business to sell). From a consulting side, there is no structure (consulting USP) where the team can align. The focus also keeps changing to whatever pays the bills.

Dear Lynx Alumni, We acknowledge your feedback. While we are glad that you appreciated working with our fellow Lynxers and that we were able to offer satisfactory benefits, we would like to address certain areas of your concern. Our vision and mission remains consistent; we provide consultancy services and have over the years develop proprietary customizable products. In order to work towards our objectives, performance management is implemented in a fair and meritocratic manner across all levels of employees and unjust termination is frowned upon. To enhance our internal capabilities, our consulting work extends beyond project management, and includes account management and business development too. Lynx has often prioritised the needs of our colleagues by offering flexibility in work arrangement and locations, with trust that our colleagues take ownership of their duties. I would like to have a confidential discussion on ways Lynx could make our intentions clearer and more considerate and am reachable at rachel.tan@lynxanalytics.com.

1. 1.0
            23 Nov 2022
            Business Consultant
            Business Outlook

Pros

- Early exposure to a myriad of projects - Managers are engaged and mentor junior colleagues - Engaging and exciting projects

Cons

- Lack of clear goals and vision on where it is heading - Upper management resorts to indiscriminate retrenchment and cost-cutting measures to absolve responsibilities of their failures (Turnover is high) - Transparency of positive company health and pipeline is communicated, negative news however is not.

Dear Lynxer, We’re glad you’ve enjoyed the exposure to the variety of exciting projects that we have, and have benefited from the mentorship of the senior members of the team. Our leadership values and invests in engaging and positioning each individual for success. This includes striving to ensure that we have a constant pipeline that would fully utilize the skills and talent that we have the privilege to harness. Our vision and mission has remained consistent; we provide consultancy services and have over the years developed proprietary customizable products. We seek to be as transparent as possible with our employees, releasing in detail the company’s health - both financial and what’s in the pipeline during our regular all employee call. We do recognize that there are times that as a result of our sharpened focus, it has been necessary to review our talent pool to meet market demands - resulting in the difficult decision to have to streamline our workforce in some skill areas, and expand in others. In order to work towards our objectives, performance management is implemented in a fair and meritocratic manner across all levels of employees and unjust termination is frowned upon. We are disappointed that we have not been able to meet up to your expectations and would like to have a confidential discussion on ways Lynx can make our intentions clearer and am reachable at hr@lynxanalytics.com.

9 Apr 2022
              Data Visualization Engineer
              Former Employee, less than 1 year
              Business Outlook

Pros

I was selected in Lynx after multiple rounds of interview. Initially I though the process is very length but sooner I realized this is one of the best company. They pay of lot of attention to their employees. The HR team is very friendly and reachable. The COO and CEO is very friendly and down to earth. The company culture is quite exciting. After you join they publish notification so that every employee of the company knows you. Apart from this the entire management is very supportive. I got some family emergency and they helped with entire resource they have. I have worked in various organization in my career but this organization is really different. I would say Lynx is not a company but a FAMILY.

Cons

I was not able to find any Cons during my employment period

19 Jul 2022
                Senior Data Engineer
                Current Employee
                Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible schedule - Flat Structure - Leadership is good - Coworkers are talented - Interesting products to work on - Work on real data projects

Cons

- Consulting work can sometimes be really boring

20 Jun 2022
                  Consultant
                  Business Outlook

Pros

> Great people to work with - motivated and smart > Flexibility - Task oriented and not time oriented mindset from the teams > Good projects

Cons

> Nothing comes to mind as such

1 Jun 2022
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom to do and small agile organization

Cons

Fresh graduates have hard time

18 Jan 2022
                      Senior Consultant
                      Current Employee, less than 1 year
                      Bedok New Town,
                      Business Outlook

Pros

The colleagues at Lynx are smart and the project are interesting

Cons

nothing special to add here

17 Jul 2021
                        Data Engineer
                        Former Employee, more than 1 year
                        Business Outlook

Pros

diversify, above average salary, good bonus

Cons

too much traveling, different nationality of employee

Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Lynx Analytics Reviews FAQs

Lynx Analytics has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Lynx Analytics to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lynx Analytics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lynx Analytics. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

72% of Lynx Analytics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lynx Analytics 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Lynx Analytics Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Glassdoor has 46 Lynx Analytics reviews submitted anonymously by Lynx Analytics employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Lynx Analytics is right for you.