Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,721 of over 1,721.0 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

The interviewers were extremely nice and easy to connect with. I spoke with 3 people consecutively in a 2.5 hour interview. They really wanted to get a feel for my work style and potential fit for the position. Later interviewers also were looking at how I approached specific problems.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your research experience.
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Short phone screen after receiving a few LinkedIn messages from a recruiter. I was content with my current role, but I thought I might as well interview, just to see what the opportunity was like. Shortly after, had a 30 min technical interview with engineers and a hiring manager. Received the offer within the next week. Found the hiring manager to be very rude, particularly their belittling of my prior experiences and my current company once the engineers had left the call. Comments such as "I have no need for _____ experience," "_____ is of no use to me," unprompted, when looking through my resume. I understand I did not have the specific technical experiences (i.e. certain languages) they were looking for, but repeatedly reaching out to me on LinkedIn just to tell me that I wasn't of any use is a curious strategy to say the least. I got an offer shortly after and declined, as I had no interest in working for that manager. The offer was also not competitive. I can understand that hiring is a stressful and frustrating process these days, but if you're looking for young engineers, I recommend taking a different approach as they will have other options. If the interview was not a good experience, I cannot imagine what it would be like having to work with this person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Phone call interview. Very polite and forward with job description and expectations. Recruiting team is very skilled at finding position that fits current experience. Overall very happy with interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Submit your application Then talk with recruiter Then take an Excel test Then interview with hiring manager about your past experiences, what you want out of the job, what to expect Then talk with team member Then final offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to tell someone on your team they were wrong.

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and I was supported throughout the process. However, I did have to wait a bit to hear about offers. Be sure to let the interview staff know if you have other offers that have deadlines.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Straight forward process, very enjoyable. Spoke with several people and got a good sense of the opportunity and what the expectations were for the person coming in. One of the better experiences I've had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Smooth process. Highly technical questions. Did go a bit long but it was a good thing since we enjoyed discussing the specifics. Everyone on the panel had questions to ask to try and get various viewpoints of the same general topic.

Interview Questions
  • Tells us about yourself? What are your hobbies?

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Excellent recruiter and super personable with down to earth questions. I think Booz Allen takes care of their employees very well. We’ll see where the process goes from here. I’m hoping to get the position!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

For such a prestigious company, Booz Allen's recruitment process is seriously disorganized. Ironic while applying to a recruiting coordinator position... - The second time I applied to be a recruiting coordinator, I got an email asking me for an interview that same day and then the interviewer called me thirty minutes earlier than we had agreed upon. She told me that she thinks I would be better suited for a different position which meant that I would forego the position I applied to. Fast forward a couple weeks later and I'm told the other position is now a contract position... - The third time I applied for this position my phone screen was a long list of compliance questions that I had already answered in the application. My second 1-1 interview was pretty normal, my third 1-1 interview was no different than the first (albeit a bit more disorganized) And of course, this third time around I've followed up once a week and they never gave me their official response. Of course I didn't get it but how hard is it to complete the recruitment process from beginning to end? Get it together, Booz Allen.

Interview Questions
  • They had a strange structure in which they would explain a function of the job and then ask "does that sound like something you would like to do?" Well of course, that's why I applied. Of course I went into detail of how my experience aligns but still, weird structure.

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Very weird, 3 different people interviewed me but not all at once. The sessions were virtual and timed to be only 15 min or so per interview. I had to reiterate my resume/experience/qualifications over & over again. I found this to be disorganized and questionable, and especially inconsiderate to my time as a prospective candidate. I didn't secure the position and received no follow-up's from my recruiter, no 'next steps,' from the interviewers (even when I asked). When I checked the application portal, it said not selected with no feedback as to why. The whole thing was quite bizarre.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about you, describe your experience, do you have any experience in/with the department of defense or military?

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

I applied through their portal, and was contact by a recruiter less than a month later. Within two months I had my interviews. There was the initial conversation with the recruiter, an interview with the hiring manager, then a final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,721 Interviews