Cover image for Booz Allen Hamilton

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions

Updated 1 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,926 of over 1.9K interviews

Recruiter19%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

The interview involved a three to four person panel, usually with a highering manager, discussion board with topics relevant to the job description. Questions started high level and narrowed in on recent events and some common methods of attack for cyber threat actors.

Interview Questions
  • What is the primary cyber attack method facing information technology networks?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

I never had a formal interview- just had a nice talk with a recruiter. They were very easy to communicate with and had a lot of good information to share about the company. I ended up taking a role with a different company before even officially interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC)

Interview

First was a phone interview with a recruiter, and then a Teams interview (with camera on) with a Manager and Associate. The phone interview was basic background check and verifying your resume, the Teams interview with the contract team asked the typical resume questions (listed below) and lasted 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Phone Interview: what's your ideal salary range (they'll offer what Glassdoor lists minus 5k), are you okay to come into the office, what's your work experience, etc. Teams (consulting team): what's an elevator pitch of yourself, why do you want to work at BAH, "are you running from [current company] or running towards BAH?," how technically proficient are you

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Phone screen and then 2 rounds of video conference interviews. 1st round was with 2 team members, and the 2nd round with the team lead and 1 team member. It was a pleasant experience, people were genuine and nice. They also took a lot of time to explain how their team functions. They asked general questions about my work habits, what I prefer in a team, etc. And in the second round, I had a 20min portfolio review. They also asked a couple of those 'progressive and creative' questions. Listed below. Unfortunately, didn't get an offer. Received no contact after the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How would you test a calculator? Describe the process of making an omelet.

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Recruiter lined up several phone interviews with interested technical leads. Interviews were extremely professional and engaging. Each interview seemed limited to 30 minutes, which is sometimes not long enough to get a good read on the position, but follow ups were always available.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

It was straightforward and geared towards domain knowledge and diversity of experience. It was 3 rounds, including the screening process and background investigation. Depending on the team you are being interviewed for, this can vary.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a scenario where the technical scope of a project started expanding as you were developing the solution. How did you proceed?

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

I interviewed with them several years ago. Multiple people interviewed. All of them were pleasant and focused. The whole process took about a month. They were prompt with their communication.

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Had three interviews, one with the recruiter and two with different folks from the team I'd be working on. One of the team interviews was more of a conversation than an interview, but overall both were low-key.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Relatively straight forward interview and interview process w/ decent people. First phone screening, then virtual interview, then notification of selection. After selection HR Rep was unresponsive in follow ups and overly “bro-ey”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

The interview process was amazing. Well in-depth explanation of the job and what’s required to exceeded their expectations. We didn’t talk about the salary. We talked about my experiences and what the day-to-day operations looked like.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me something about yourself?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,926 Interviews