Chase Banker Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Chase Banker Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.6

Banker Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. The hiring manager asked strengths and weaknesses and asked about availability in my schedule for potential shifts. Then another manager came in and tested me on how friendly I am.

Interview Questions

• How will this role help benefit you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Riverside, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online, had to complete a video interview a few days later. Then about 3 weeks later they gave me a call for interview at one of their branches. I interviewed with two women-- the interview itself was pretty easy with basic questions. They said if I was selected I'd get a call the next day. I kept an eye on Taleo and my submission status kept changing, as if I was getting closer to getting hired. The next day I got a call from a recruiter and told me that I got hired.

Associate Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Applied online, had to do a video interview, and then I received a call to come in for an interview.
    My interview was really easy. The two interviewers explained the position, benefits, location, and training and only really asked me one question about my two previous jobs.
    A little over a week later I got a call saying they wanted to hire me. A few days later I got the info from the recruiter and started the pre employment screenings.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to explain to a customer how to use some type of technology?   Answer Question

Associate Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Online the video interview was unlike anything I am used to. They had you do a video interview and answer questions online which was convenient. You applied for various banks with multiple openings.

Banker Associate Interview

Interview

very short and to the point. managers and coordinators are petty and rude to say the least. if you want a job that cares about your well being chase is not it.

Interview Questions

• am i ok with accepting that there’s no promise in a full time position   Answer Question

Banker Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase (Lake Charles, LA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Outlined. Focused on why do you want to be apart of Chase. Also why did you choose former employers and what did you like about them or didn’t like.

Banker Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orchard, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase (Port Orchard, WA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Easy interview process. You apply through their website and get sent an email that is linked to a video interview. Once you do that the hiring rep contacts you. The rep is from out of state and is based on Texas. You can get an interview without doing the video but in order to get hired you still need to finish that because it’s part of the hiring process

Associate Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Applied and was hired two months later. Had my interview on a Friday and was hired the following Tuesday. Was a very easy process to be hired. Started about two weeks after I was hired.

Banker Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Showed up at a branch and sat by other people who were also being interviewed. I met 1 on 1 with a branch manager and was asked several questions.

Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online, receive email, did phone interview with recruiter, then interviewed with two branch managers they asked the normal interview questions, by the end of the week I heard back from the recruiter offering me the position and a month later start date

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.