Chope Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Chope

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Interview

Even prior to the first interview, the hiring manager requested for a 48 hour test that needed detailed marketing plans for the next 3 months. I see what you’re doing and I’m calling you out on it.

Interview Questions

• Given the current climate, please come up with a detailed marketing plan for the next 3 months.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore).

Interview

Went through 5 rounds of interview then had to chase recruiter for a follow up 2 weeks after, then they would schedule another round of presentation so in total would be 7 steps of interview.

Quit the process and confirmed another offer when they sent the task via WhatsApp. Lengthy process, get the vibe they don’t know what they want and just pulling in team lead after team lead to interview, even the leads not sure why they are speaking to me when I already passed the direct manager and CPO.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a product you’ve launched, from start to finish.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

The internship process was very well guided and the interviewers were very friendly. It seemed like a genuine conversation about my passions and how I can contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself? how can you contribute to the company? What are some thinsg you are interested in?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore) in August 2018.

Interview

Very smooth and efficient interview process. Relatively short and simple interview session - standard questions like why did you apply for this role etc. Interviewer was very personable and explained about the role in more detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why did you apply for this role   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore) in May 2018.

Interview

3 rounds, a case study, and few general questions about my skills and my past experience. Also discussed how would I solve issues with my team if any in the future.

Interview Questions

• How would you change the process of redeeming a voucher, key pain points etc?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn. Face to face interview in first round. There should be around 2-3 interview rounds in total for this role. Asked about past experiences, relevance to this role, why you want this role.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore) in September 2017.

Interview

Had to submit a CV along with my resume. Interview was quite brief, about 30 minutes. Standard interview questions. Self introduction, past experiences and they also wanted to know what suggestions I have for the company etc.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were nice and maintained a friendly atmosphere. Asked in depth questions about the company. Gave sufficient time to clarify questions about the job scope and company. Overall smooth interview.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Was contacted about a week later by HR. First round was a 30min interview with standard questions like "What's our business model?" and "Why do you want to join Chope?". HR looked a bit disinterested but maybe he was tired. Subsequent round was a take-home technical test (Python, SQL). Following, a third in-person group interview to discuss the findings of your test, and other technical questions. The interviewers were experienced and so prepare for harder questions to justify your methodology, analysis, and thought process. It goes both ways so feel free to ask them questions about their projects too. Overall the team was great and it seems like a decent place to work at.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a method to automatically classify restaurants by food categories (e.g., Chinese, Western)?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chope (Singapore).

Interview

Overall, it is a good interview experience. The interviewer asked basic interview questions about yourself, but they did go into the details about how much do you know about the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.