DataSpark Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DataSpark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DataSpark (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Alot of java questions followed by coding questions that could be solved in any language that was for you to decide. It was an online video call. Alot of java questions followed by coding questions that could be solved in any language that was for you to decide. It was an online video call.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about past experiences
    Answer Question

DataSpark

Application

I interviewed at DataSpark

Interview

Applied on Singtel Careers page and waited for HR to contact me to arrange for 1 interview with Hiring Manager. The HR was friendly and the process was smooth without any hiccups. Heard back from HR about a week after interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DataSpark

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataSpark in Feb 2020

Interview

Submitted application online and received a call for interview in a few weeks time. Proceeded to have an efficient 30 minutes online interview with both HR and supervisor to be.

Interview Questions
  • Discussion on previous projects and the different machine learning algorithms used.

DataSpark

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataSpark in Feb 2019

Interview

Interview was quite easy. Interviewer asked me about things I put on my resume and asked me about what languages and frameworks I was familiar with. The technical VP was also on the call to ask me about my technical experience and I had to explain how I innovated to explain the problems faced during my project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DataSpark (Singapore) in Aug 2018

Interview

Sharing session with 10-12 of the more senior members of the company. Mostly big-picture questions on system design, model refinement and validation. Some detailed questions on geographical computations and mobility analysis, which is one of their area of expertise. The sharing session was followed on by 1:1 interviews with the directors.

Interview Questions
  • How would you store trajectories in a database. How to deal with the fact that it is very hard to estimate the time required to develop a model.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DataSpark (Singapore) in Sep 2017

Interview

Applied through an agent - It was told interview for one hour but had an interview with two people. The first person was so friendly and second was tough. They expect to know each and everything which is hard. They took long time to give the feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed