Emerio Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Emerio Interview Questions

Interviews at Emerio

2.8

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerio (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First round was telephonic. Just a discussion about previous experience. Second round was at their office. Even the experienced candidates were given an aptitude test followed by a usecase coding session without proper guidance

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerio (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was called up by the company after I dropped my resume at the Job Fair. The interview is conducted with language ability test such as Mandarin, English, Cantonese, Japanese by written, oral and listening part. It depends on your fluency of the language. Staffs are friendly as well as they will serve you to make sure you are not panic during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Will go through your educational and employment background.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Emerio (Singapore).

Interview

it was easy and friendly, getting to know you and making sure you know the basic requirement ..
    get to know managment staff well and had a great chat .. Internal staff calls me and recruit me and the waiting process to be offer is fast.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerio in May 2019.

Interview

It was great. The TA called me, she was very kind, respectful, and sweet that it feels like youve known her for some time. The interview went good and smooth. Yes.

Japanese Speaker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerio (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in March 2019.

Interview

First, I received an email from the Talent Acquisition Specialist. She said, they had some roles for a Japanese Speaker. Attached was a simple Japanese test sheet and a list of questions. I submitted my answers and got a call the next day. Then I was offered a role I had never thought of before but eventually gave it a thought: IT Helpdesk Associate. There were a view phone calls and email correspondence until I was scheduled for a live interview through Skype.

First, about the phone screening, in the end I felt a bit like being rushed. When I asked questions about the company and chances on the job, the Talent Acquisition Specialist didn't seem very happy. She told me not to think negative and that they would be able to work things out. Wow. I have been asked questions and I always thought that was normal for an employer. So is it not with me?

When I was asked to submit copy of documents before the Skype interview, I still regarded that as normal. What I now regret is my 3 months payslip and the pages of my passport.

I submitted the required documents about an hour before the scheduled Skype interview. The interview consisted of two sessions. All were in Japanese. In the first part I was given a role play as a helpdesk staff. I wasn't prepared for that. Although dealing with customers resembled my current job, I had never had to get face to face with a customer on the front line. I tried my best anyway. Then I was told to take an online written test (in Japanese) after that Skype ended. To my distress, before the written test time was due, my Skype rang, requiring for next interview session. When I said was online, completing my test, the interviewers seemed to be unaware of that. That left me wondering how my interview sessions had been scheduled. I submitted my answers a few minutes late. The digital clock on top of my screen appeared red already.

The next interview was with a Malaysian lady and a Japanese gentleman. This part was relaxing. The Japanese manager said, "May I contact you later," at the end of our session. My bad was that I didn't ask for his estimated time.

Since I sent all the required documents by email, I never received any reply from the Talent Acquisition Specialist again. Absolutely no contact at all. Two weeks after the Skype interview, I sent a following up email. No answer. I sent a message to the Skype ID I was interviewed by. Ignored. Another two weeks went by. Still nothing.

Reflecting back, I wasn't well prepared for the interview, anyway. I just regretted why had I given in, submitting passport pages and payslips. It doesn't feel good at all being ignored after submitting all identity.

Interview Questions

• Are you accustomed with Microsoft Office?   1 Answer
    • Do you know shortcut keys?   1 Answer

Interview

Took very long process. First round phone call interview and second round meeting up the project manager to talk. Too many layers for the interview and hiring process, always pending on different department response.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerio (Singapore) in December 2018.

Interview

I have been shortlisted and called for 1st level of interview with Ms. Priya. It went well since she has interviewed exact to JD by validating with Realtime examples. Then, I have been selected and sent to the client for 2nd level. Their expectation slightly differ from JD but I have answered well based on my experiences.

Interview Questions

• 1st Level in Emerio
      a) complete background of my 8 years experience as Team Player and lead, validation of my knowledge on various real time scenarios and knowledge on testing processes.

2nd Level with client
      a) Automation knowledge validation on different stages of Testing life cycle.

Final Interview with HR
      Validation of expertise towards work pressure and positive attitude.   1 Answer

Applications Development Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerio (Singapore) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty thorough. Winson from Talent Acquisition team had initiated the screening process followed by two rounds of interview by hiring managers. The entire interviewing process took about 1 month which I think probably can speed up a bit.

Interview Questions

• Screening on my working background and experience. Relevancy and interest on position applied. Technical questions, more detailed information on past working experience.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emerio (Singapore) in September 2018.

Interview

Smooth and non-rigid process which helps alot to remove the tension from the session. Information and job descriptions were clearly communicated during the interview. Job offer and arrangements were conducted smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Job description understanding
      Previous job experiences
      Scenarios and action taken   Answer Question

Service Management Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emerio (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with hr, hr press for carbon copy of pay slip, identity card and more over email however I doubt the info handling procedure so opted to submit it in person. 3 stage interview, english, mandarin, technical skill test. From the interview question it hinted agonizing work environment. Unprepared interviewer keep flipping resume but don't know what to ask, it is best to initiate the introduction and go through the whole written experience with them to keep the conversation flow and question from them, the best question they can come out with is 10 strength and weakness. Dishonest and unethical, did not disclose it is a general IT helpdesk responsibility L1 or L1.5, until the second stage of interview then I slowly discover the job scope. Ended the interview in second stage. In the end blames and excuses is given but all I can see is there was no communication between the business & hr & the interviewers, the business is desperate of hiring and business etiquette skill required incentive is way below average market price.

Interview Questions

• English proficiency test, conversation regarding yourself, daily life, past work experience and education. English written email test, given a scenario and try to write a professional business writing email to client. Questions about helpdesk relationship with client and how to improve it. Skill required, good English speaking and business writing.   1 Answer
    • Mandarin proficiency test simplified Chinese with pinyin, conversation regarding yourself, daily life, past work experience and education. Mandarin translation test eng to man vice versa. Typing speed test. Simulation of handling helpdesk calls. 10 strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer
    • I have rejected the 3rd stage, but with past experience of managing team of IT helpdesk, IT DSM and hiring, I foresee this stage will be a test in troubleshooting test with given scenario try to predict & identity the root problems prepare next point of incident escalation.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.