Emerio Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Other10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Emerio

Application

I interviewed at Emerio

Interview

2 rounds to 3 rounds . Hiring manager , HOD, HR . If you hiring manager wish to have u , the chance is high that you can get this job .

Interview Questions
  • Some questions relevant to the job roles . Like what kind of solution did u propose to your clients ? What is the challenges to sell ? How to overcome ?
    Answer Question

Emerio

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Emerio in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process was clear. Interviewers were professional and the settings were nice and formal. The preparation was formally arranged and they provide every details that we need to know about the job

Interview Questions
  • What are the weakness that I acknowledge throughout my career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emerio (Chennai)

Interview

First round was telephonic. Just a discussion about previous experience. Second round was at their office. Even the experienced candidates were given an aptitude test followed by a usecase coding session without proper guidance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Emerio (Cyberjaya) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was called up by the company after I dropped my resume at the Job Fair. The interview is conducted with language ability test such as Mandarin, English, Cantonese, Japanese by written, oral and listening part. It depends on your fluency of the language. Staffs are friendly as well as they will serve you to make sure you are not panic during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Will go through your educational and employment background.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Emerio (Singapore)

Interview

it was easy and friendly, getting to know you and making sure you know the basic requirement .. get to know managment staff well and had a great chat .. Internal staff calls me and recruit me and the waiting process to be offer is fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerio in May 2019

Interview

It was great. The TA called me, she was very kind, respectful, and sweet that it feels like youve known her for some time. The interview went good and smooth. Yes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerio (Chennai) in Feb 2019

Interview

Worst interview process the interviewer not even able speak in English. Because this is Japanese based company. And th interview questions were very basic it need not require. So can attend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerio

Application

I interviewed at Emerio

Interview

Took very long process. First round phone call interview and second round meeting up the project manager to talk. Too many layers for the interview and hiring process, always pending on different department response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emerio (Singapore) in Dec 2018

Interview

I have been shortlisted and called for 1st level of interview with Ms. Priya. It went well since she has interviewed exact to JD by validating with Realtime examples. Then, I have been selected and sent to the client for 2nd level. Their expectation slightly differ from JD but I have answered well based on my experiences.

Interview Questions
  • 1st Level in Emerio a) complete background of my 8 years experience as Team Player and lead, validation of my knowledge on various real time scenarios and knowledge on testing processes. 2nd Level with client a) Automation knowledge validation on different stages of Testing life cycle. Final Interview with HR Validation of expertise towards work pressure and positive attitude.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emerio (Singapore) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process was pretty thorough. Winson from Talent Acquisition team had initiated the screening process followed by two rounds of interview by hiring managers. The entire interviewing process took about 1 month which I think probably can speed up a bit.

Interview Questions
  • Screening on my working background and experience. Relevancy and interest on position applied. Technical questions, more detailed information on past working experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews