Healy Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Healy Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews at Healy Consultants

2.9

Junior Public Relations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, straight forward and effective. I was asked to do a questionnaire, personality test and an assignment which was really thorough and gave me a good insight of the work involved

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to my past experience and transferrable skills I can bring to this role.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Healy Consultants.

Interview

Extremely long and unnecessary. Took over 5 weeks to finalized everything. Three parts, written test which is research and essay based. Followed by a group interview, vetting your knowledge and finally with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable doing a research role during downtime   1 Answer

Junior Client Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online and the whole interview process took slightly over 3 weeks. Firstly, had to do a questionnaire, personality test followed by a first round interview with HR and Department Head Manager. This was followed by a second round interview with the Director and Asia Pacific CEO. This was followed by a pre-employment test.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your project management skills?
      What is one quality you possess that would add value to this role?
      Standard questions of how to set up business as well as difference between LLP/LLC.   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Singapore) in June 2020.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. All three interviewers were very friendly and comfortable for me to speak to. Each interview lasted for about 30 minutes. Overall, the experience was pleasant. During the first round of interview, some technical questions were asked to test my knowledge of basic accounting.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Singapore) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was brilliant so to speak! I thoroughly enjoyed all the probing questions and the cross-references with former bosses and the outlining of the company's philosophy and professional practices.

Interview Questions

• Why was I applying for the job?   1 Answer

Junior Client Relationship Officer Interview

Application

Interview

I had to first complete an economics, personality, and recruitment questionnaire. After that, an interview was conducted on Microsoft Teams due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. There would be a second round with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself based on project management skills, research skills and sales?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Singapore) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied for the internship online and received a call from HR for an interview. The interview took place the next day over video call. The interview was conducted in a friendly manner and I had a pleasant experience. The whole process was very prompt and efficient.

Interview Questions

• The generic interview questions (e.g. experience) and a few questions on compliance knowledge in Singapore were asked   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2020.

Interview

The Interview experience that I had with them were really cool. They are too patient for some times that I don't understand them because it was done via phone call only except for interview with Ms. Chrissi, CEO which done in skype via video call.

Economic Research Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Singapore) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied for the role in late December 2019. Received a call from HR to complete a few questionnaires and then submit them through email before first on-site interview.

Met HR, and two members from relevant team for first on-site interview. I got the timing wrong and they were very nice about it and were professional throughout the interview. This round was pleasant and I got to know more about the job and the company.

Was successful and called for a 2nd on-site interview with regional CEO and HR staff. I waited around15 minutes and realised the CEO did not read my application or resume beforehand. Started interjecting me halfway through all my responses before realising which position I applied for. Received condescending replies throughout.

Was invited for 3rd round of interview but I declined to proceed.

Other than that HR was professional, friendly and prompt in replies.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an LLP and LLC? What do you need to start a business in Singapore?   Answer Question

Client Relations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healy Consultants (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

To start the process, there was a personality test and economics question before the interview and thereafter, a total of 3 rounds of interview. The whole process is conducted in a fast and efficient way and you get to meet some of the team members.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a limited liability partnership and a private limited company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.