KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Other11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter to go over the job, a 40 minute personality test, Zoom interview with the Sr. Managing Director and an in person interview with the same director at the office. I had been interviewing with the company for 3 weeks, and only received a generic email from the recruiter after I wasn’t asked to move forward to the next step. I found this to be disappointing. We as candidates pour a lot into the interview process, and to be treated like just another number once you’ve gotten to know some of the staff is off putting.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a risk taker? What was the most stressful job you’ve held?
    Answer Question

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was seamless and very quick. The recruiter was very knowledgeable and professional. Its been the best experience I have had in a interview/ hiring process. Interviewed/offered/hired in 4 days

Interview Questions
  • What methods did you use to monitor risks.

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

The interview process was very tedious. After completing the application there was an online assessment that took over 2 hours to complete, a phone screening, an initial interview, a secondary interview, and by that point I was told I was no longer moving forward so I’m unsure what comes next.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were about gauging you’re competitive nature as it is a sales position
1 person found this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

Great interview process. Very organized and the people helping you along the way really know what they are doing. I felt informed throughout the entire process of what was going on.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is something that was hard for you to work through workwise and how did you get through it?
3 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was casual (in a good way) and very conversational! It didn't feel as much like an interview as it did a conversation. Yet, lots of important information was given and great questions were asked!

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself personally and professionally in the next 5 years
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in Oct 2021

Interview

Spoke to a lot of people they said i was going to go to the next interview and then got an email back saying i wasn’t accepted. Overall everyone i spoke to was nice. Also had to take two assessments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

The recruiter messed up the interview time, let me wait for the call without any notice. I have to tell him I have been waiting for the call and have to reschedule it for another day. However, he was still late for the rescheduled call. So unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

General questions were asked, and it seems a bit difficult to extract specific information from interviewers. The interview was easy, but they seem knowledgeable. They seem to be growing, and will be doing better at improving their hiring practices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2021

Interview

I had an initial interview with the recruiter and then 3 other interviews with the end customer. 1 with another Product Manager on the team, 1 with a process person, and then the hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Austin, TX)

Interview

Recorded Assessment test, 30 min duration, 19 questions! Everything is monitored, all are code based and programming based questions. difficult to crack if not prepared well. The exam is entendable on request to the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The transform component used in Mulesoft?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews