KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Other10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Oct 2022

Interview

So professional and very friendly recruiters and onboarding staff are great. Seems like a great team to be apart of. And I am very excited and looking forward to join them.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see my self with this position.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Redwood City, CA) in Sep 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn about a role that very closely aligned with my experience. My recruiter was so down to earth, super eager, and easy to talk with. She was constantly updating me about the process and status of my candidacy - I've never been in touch with a recruiter that was so transparent and approachable. I had only two 30 min calls with my hiring manager and her manager and they came back with a decision within days. My faith in working with a recruiting agency is restored after this experience. I truly appreciate all my recruiter has done for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter to go over the job, a 40 minute personality test, Zoom interview with the Sr. Managing Director and an in person interview with the same director at the office. I had been interviewing with the company for 3 weeks, and only received a generic email from the recruiter after I wasn’t asked to move forward to the next step. I found this to be disappointing. We as candidates pour a lot into the interview process, and to be treated like just another number once you’ve gotten to know some of the staff is off putting.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a risk taker? What was the most stressful job you’ve held?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Charlotte, NC) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was seamless and very quick. The recruiter was very knowledgeable and professional. Its been the best experience I have had in a interview/ hiring process. Interviewed/offered/hired in 4 days

Interview Questions
  • What methods did you use to monitor risks.

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

The interview process was very tedious. After completing the application there was an online assessment that took over 2 hours to complete, a phone screening, an initial interview, a secondary interview, and by that point I was told I was no longer moving forward so I’m unsure what comes next.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were about gauging you’re competitive nature as it is a sales position
2 people found this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

Great interview process. Very organized and the people helping you along the way really know what they are doing. I felt informed throughout the entire process of what was going on.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is something that was hard for you to work through workwise and how did you get through it?
3 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was casual (in a good way) and very conversational! It didn't feel as much like an interview as it did a conversation. Yet, lots of important information was given and great questions were asked!

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself personally and professionally in the next 5 years
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Spoke to a lot of people they said i was going to go to the next interview and then got an email back saying i wasn’t accepted. Overall everyone i spoke to was nice. Also had to take two assessments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

The recruiter messed up the interview time, let me wait for the call without any notice. I have to tell him I have been waiting for the call and have to reschedule it for another day. However, he was still late for the rescheduled call. So unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2021

Interview

General questions were asked, and it seems a bit difficult to extract specific information from interviewers. The interview was easy, but they seem knowledgeable. They seem to be growing, and will be doing better at improving their hiring practices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews