KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at KellyMitchell Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Spoke to a lot of people they said i was going to go to the next interview and then got an email back saying i wasn’t accepted. Overall everyone i spoke to was nice. Also had to take two assessments.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to get a job in recruiting?
    Answer Question

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

The recruiter messed up the interview time, let me wait for the call without any notice. I have to tell him I have been waiting for the call and have to reschedule it for another day. However, he was still late for the rescheduled call. So unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2021

Interview

General questions were asked, and it seems a bit difficult to extract specific information from interviewers. The interview was easy, but they seem knowledgeable. They seem to be growing, and will be doing better at improving their hiring practices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

Recorded Assessment test, 30 min duration, 19 questions! Everything is monitored, all are code based and programming based questions. difficult to crack if not prepared well. The exam is entendable on request to the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The transform component used in Mulesoft?

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

It was easy going and they asked the basic questions you would expect. Tell me about yourself, What motivates and inspires you and take me through your resume/what you did thorughout college.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in Jan 2021

Interview

Joke, they tried to act interested in my career and when my salary was $5k more than the client they ghosted me. I tried to follow up with the recruiter in Columbus and they told me to stop calling

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about my experience and then did not even listen to my answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Everyone at the KellyMitchell team was so enthusiastic, nice, communicative, and organized! I received a message on Linkedin about a contract position a recruiter was hiring for, then there was a brief phone call after to go over my background. Shortly after that they arranged an interview with the client for the position, and there was a prep video call the day before the interview with a recruiting associate as a warm-up. Throughout the whole process I felt in the loop, and like the recruiters had my best interests at heart.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what softwares I had worked with, how long I had been in my field, and what my targeted salary was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2020

Interview

A person from the company reached out to me via LinkedIn. I replied back to her to set up a phone conversation. When we talked, she pretty gave me a rundown of the position and what they were looking for and asked if I was interested. Next, she sent me some personality assessments and then I had another interview with the director. The director was very nice and made the conversation flow. We talked for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very friendly people. Seemed fun and young. One in person interview. Everything else via phone and zoom. Really liked having a go to recruiter to help organize and plan meetings, check in with me and help prep.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
1 person found this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

The interview process was a good experience. There is technically three rounds starting with a phone interview, online questionnaire, and then one in-person interview. Before the in-person, they tell you to not worry and to just be yourself which calms the nerves a lot. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews