KellyMitchell Group Reviews

Found 218 of over 325 reviews

3.9
KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder and CEO Cassandra Sanford
Cassandra Sanford
Pros
  • "work hard play(in 16 reviews)

• "Quick turnaround, nice people to work with, great company(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Poor management, no work-life balance(in 14 reviews)

• "stressful, low pay, no work/life balance(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Growing Company & Growing Career

Jul 29, 2021 - Talent Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

KellyMitchell is great company to work for! The people, the culture, and the opportunity is amazing. The development program is top notch and there is so much support from colleagues and managers. The management at KellyMitchell is great, they foster an uplifting, motivating, exciting culture. The opportunity at the company is endless, there are constantly people being promoted and new roles being created!

Cons

I have no cons, I thoroughly enjoy working for the company. If I were to say anything it would be about the IT staffing industry in general, and that it is very competitive.

2 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Company Perks

Jul 29, 2021 - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- WFH flexibility - Business Casual Attire - River North Chicago Office Views - Music playing throughout the day - Coffee/snacks - Putter ball/ shuffleboard - Team outings

Cons

- Companies are hiring like crazy after the pandemic, which is great, but you need to make sure to move quickly with talent before competitors do

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 4.0

Software Engineering Senior Advisor

Jul 21, 2021 - Software Engineering Senior Advisor in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Helps their employees to get excellence in their responsibilities through resources provisions and Realtime feedbacks along onboarding process and after.

Cons

I don't see any cons so far.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 5.0

Energetic People and Growth

Apr 26, 2021 - Client Engagement Manager in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

A people-centric job. Love getting to meet with clients and build relationships. It’s fun networking and connecting with a variety of different people on a daily basis. It’s fast-paced which I like and transparent metrics from day one help a lot with motivation. Career growth. Cannot emphasize this enough. Columbus is a newer market for KM aka unlimited growth. Getting the chance to help pave the way as a CEM, build a book of business in an exciting area, and learn about leadership early on is really amazing. I can tell that the leadership team always has the best interest for the team and the amount of genuine support they provide is unmatched. Our Columbus director is one of the best in the industry with years of staffing experience and an awesome track record of team development and growing new markets. I feel very lucky to have this leader as my mentor who taught me the ropes. I like having the opportunity to move up the ladder, take on more responsibility, and get recognized for hard work not just in one market but company-wide. Friends! I love our close-knit team and have good friends even across different markets (so unique in my opinion). The high energy is contagious and we all bring our A game every day to crush goals. My teammates and I work very hard, but having a lot of fun is a big part of culture too! Achieving small or big goals never goes unnoticed. Celebrating everyone’s successes, feedback from management, happy hours, yearly incentive trip, all internal virtual meetings including our CEO, fun awards… etc. Better than average pay structure in staffing. The commission is uncapped from the beginning.

Cons

Long hours sometimes (not unusual in a sales job), but I’ll admit it’s always worth it and pays off.

7 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work; even greater place to grow as an employee!

Apr 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with KellyMitchell now for almost 2 years, and I have nothing but positive things to say. There have been so many opportunities for me to grow within this organization, and I always feel supported by my co-workers. I would recommend working for KellyMitchell to anyone.

Cons

In the time that I have worked for KellyMitchell, I truly have not come across any cons. Just like any job, you can have your stressful days, but there is always going to be someone around every corner who will offer a helping hand.

7 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

Love this company!!!

Feb 18, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth and lots of learning. You get tangible sales experience. It’s cool seeing your selling ability improve and your emotional intelligence increase over time, which is so valuable. People sales! You will never be bored. Dynamic and fast-paced, which makes it fun. You meet new people every day and build relationships. Management is great. Managers invest a lot of time and effort in your growth. You feel valued and trusted. Helpful check ins and you’re given support when needed. Big fan of the mentor program. The team! Social, friendly, and always sooo positive. The people here are encouraging and root for your success. Everyone’s friends and in constant communication with one another. Upward mobility. I love the different career paths offered. Internal promotions, personal shout outs/recognition, and financial growth (uncapped commission). All incentives to work hard.

Cons

In this industry, you have the autonomy to get rewarded based of your performance. There’s so magic formula. You’re going to get out as much as you put in, which is so motivating.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Top-notch company to work at!

Feb 23, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here is the best. There's a positive morale with fun, high energy people here who build each other up. You get shout out's and recognition for successes. Management is so approachable with an "ask me anything" outlook. Really helpful. There's a big focus on professional development and mentor opportunities. You learn A LOT about sales! Great foot in the door if your new to sales like how I was. I'm still learning new things two years later. If you put the work in, you can achieve some great things financially. Uncapped commission is a big perk, as well as promotion incentives that motivate you to crush goals.

Cons

There are highs and lows in this industry of course, but you learn a lot about bouncing back from rejection and resilience in general. Good life skill. Just like in any sales job, it takes hard work but it's rewarding in the long haul.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Uplifting Culture

May 7, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Fun - Engaging team - Fun office & activities - Helpful leadership - GREAT earning potential!!! - Many career paths with attainable goals for promotions - Strong training with assigned mentor

Cons

- Not so much a con, but definitely fast-paced environment. Hard work, dedication and multi-tasking is important to succeed, but the pay off is greater

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Client Engagement Manager, full-time for 2 years

Dec 9, 2020 - Client Engagement Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited growth potential (you control your own success) Extremely supportive leadership (unmatched) Work life balance (work really hard - play hard) Company culture is absolutely amazing (co-workers, support system and friends) Full benefits available (for you and/or your family) Cross market support (this is hard to find, especially in a sales organization) Company wide recognition (a great call, day, week, year will never go unrecognized)

Cons

Long days on occasion, although the return of a long day is typically success/closing deals... so not a true con!

8 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

GREAT OPPORTUNITIES + GREAT PEOPLE

Nov 18, 2020 - Senior Client Engagement Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Earning potential, growth trajectory, rewarded for hard work, fun/challenging incentives, great culture! I have been with KM for almost 2 years now - in this time I've been promoted twice from recruiter to CEM then to Sn CEM. I've made the annual sales incentive trip in Mexico! I've also learned SO much from leadership and team members. This industry is not always easy but with KM you are definitely rewarded. Being resiliant and looking at the positives goes a long way and can lead to great things for your career here. Leadership sets you up for success (especially during this pandemic). I was able to get promoted during a pandemic due to the hard work I put in and the leadership who noticed!

Cons

This industry is definitely revolved around the work you put in to it. Could be longer hours but it is worth it and rewarding when you see the outcome.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 218 Reviews