KellyMitchell Group Reviews

Found 252 of over 396 reviews

3.9
KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder and CEO Cassandra Sanford
Cassandra Sanford
Pros
  • "I recommend anyone looking for new opportunities to contact Kelly Mitchell(in 20 reviews)

• "work hard play(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "In the time that I have worked for KellyMitchell, I truly have not come across any cons(in 27 reviews)

• "Poor management, no work-life balance(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Recruitment Advocate

Sep 21, 2022 - Product Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Michelle sought me out and helped connect me to my new career with an amazing company.

Cons

Hourly position, a little long of an onboarding process

2. 4.0

Great place, great people

Aug 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team collaborative environment with individual incentive opportunities. If you're wanting work and to be challenged, you will succeed. The social atmosphere aspect will always be an added bonus here.

Cons

Many distractions while in office, lack of consistency with professionalism.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

A career, not just a job

Aug 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Fantastic co-workers. We vs me mentality. Welcoming, willing to help others, and a desire to win as a company! -Compensation. Healthy base salaries + uncapped commission that does not fluctuate like other staffing firms. You can double your base in 1-2 years in sales here. -Wellness perks, transportation perks, hybrid work model, and a 4 night all expense paid vacation for top sales performers.

Cons

You need to be motivated and proactive in order to be successful in this industry. It's all about building relationships and working with people. As we all know, people can be unpredictable. So you need to navigate the highs and lows of sales.

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

KM is the Place to Be!

Aug 8, 2022 - Client Delivery Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

KM truly values their employees! They have made many changes over the last year after an employee internal survey around compensation, benefits, and company culture. KM allows a flexible hybrid work schedule which is great for employees who are starting to have families within a younger company. KM is a great place to grow your career in staffing and the people at KM are the best of the best. I am constantly surrounded by hard working, driven, and supportive leaders.

Cons

Ups and downs of staffing.

4 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Place to Work!

Aug 10, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

KM offers fantastic training and has your best interest in mind. Everyone is willing to help and wants to see you succeed. So many benefits and perks - the earning potential here is unmatched

Cons

You have to be able to persevere - there are high highs and low lows like in any sales job. You just have to stay motivated and see the light at the end of the tunnel!

6. 5.0

I love KM!

Jul 25, 2022 - Business Services Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kelly Mitchell truly cares for their employees and they never allow hard work to go unnoticed! I feel valued here at KM, and the knowledge and love they have poured into me is something I do not take for granted. I never expected to be working a job as amazing as this one with co-workers as amazing as those here at KM directly out of college. I look forward coming to work everything (which is something I never thought I'd be able to say).

Cons

I would love to be able to connect more with colleagues in other locations.

4 people found this review helpful
    7. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Do not apply to work here!!

Aug 30, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

everyone hates the job just as much as you do so you have a good trauma bond with your coworkers

Cons

this place should be illegal, literally could not expect a worse experience. Upper management threatens your job at any point they can. You work long hours and overtime constantly to hit unobtainable goals they hold over your head and treat you like you are incompetent. I wouldn't wish this role on my worst enemy. If you are thinking of applying, I promise do not do it

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Find a Better Opportunity ASAP! Toxic Work

Jul 22, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Uncapped Commission (.05%) - Coworkers are some of the most hard working people in the world - Industry exp. gained allows for you to go anywhere - People orientated sales exp and working directly with Fortune 100 clients

Cons

- You will not find a more toxic environment anywhere else then at KM - Technical Recruiter has more responsibilities then some CDM's - The focus of quantity over quality, almost impossible to strategically recruit - They don't maintain talent internally, nor will have your best interest in mind - No work life balance at all (have fun working 60 - 70 hour work weeks....) - Micromanaging from leadership and favoritism at it's finest - They don't hire people who are quirky or "not culture fits", (big red flag) - At Will Employee: you can be let go or fired anytime, no real stability.

9. 5.0

Great

Jun 29, 2022 - Tech Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love this place very much

Cons

None at all to complain

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic Culture

Jul 22, 2022 - Client Engagement Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

None to note at this time

Cons

Hostile culture with leaders that tear down the team, zero room for growth.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 252 Reviews

KellyMitchell Group Reviews FAQs

KellyMitchell Group has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 396 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at KellyMitchell Group to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, KellyMitchell Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at KellyMitchell Group. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

72% of KellyMitchell Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KellyMitchell Group 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with KellyMitchell Group Job Seekers