NCS Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 266 of over 266 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

NCS

Application

I interviewed at NCS

Interview

Efficient , quick and simple procedure as I am given an interview slot immediately after applying it on their website. Their interviewers are also very friendly and helpful throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you pick this company?
    Answer Question

NCS

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NCS

Interview

HR contacted me first, next day they sent out the interview link. Interview is quite easy. no technical questions, Juz typical questions like tell me about urself, what's ur career goal.. seems like they just want to see the enthusiasm

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NCS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCS

Interview

The overall interview process was rather pleasant and was not too stressful. Due to some matters, the group panel interview became 1 to 1. The interview process touched on technical questions, and also asked about university project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS

Interview

Interview was supposed to be a 3 person interview. Only 1 person attended the interview and did not even show her face. It was a video call. The interviewer was quite negative at al times. This is a major turning point for me. She even mentioned, and i quote ( Im not a racist ) but certain people say that they can do the job but cant do it. Worst Interview i have ever be in.

Interview Questions
  • Why do i want to come to NCS when i have a good job currently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore)

Interview

I received a call from them to set an interview date. They gave a date without asking availability, requested I sit for a written exam and accept the job offer within the same day. All for a miserable pay of 1.8k without room for nego. I was fine with the interview and exam but having to accept within the same day with such a low salary was not only hilarious but insulting as I come from an IT background. Poor first impression, wont want to come here unless they have a wonderful job scope and the salary to match it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore)

Interview

I submit the application via agent. After one week, you will get an interview. Interview process is going with Microsoft team. For SQL question, they will share their screen and will give access control.

Interview Questions
  • 1. In MVC pattern, what is different between viewbag and model attributes when passing data to view? Also ViewBag vs session data. Then do you know temp data? 2. SQL, Select customer id, customer name from customer and order Group by relative customer record and retrieve LAST order date. Create status column which shown active/inactive order status (base on your custom logic) 3. Open paint and draw clock which shown 11:50. Compute the degree between short hand and long hand.
4 people found this interview helpful

NCS

Application

I interviewed at NCS

Interview

The interview is great.. but HR is bad. It was a success but HR was not asking for the expected salary and follow up slow and no response after knowing my expected salary.

Interview Questions
  • PM-related experience, any budge planning working experience?

NCS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NCS

Interview

It was a microsoft teams interview because of the pandemic. It was a pleasant interview. The interviewer reminds me of a mentor i had in my previous jobs. He asked about job experience, thought process on problem solving and trying to understand my personality and attitude.

Interview Questions
  • The most challenging issue faced

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

After submitting the relevant documents for the position, was sent a Hirevue interview which involves a recorded interview, multiple choice questions and a technical question. A one-on-one interview through Microsoft teams was also conducted. It involves personal project reviews.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was a time your experienced a problem and how did you address it?

Application

Interview

Applied for C++, Video Analytics position. HR isn't upfront about salary range and what to expect, the interview itself was a very bad experience. There were 2 interviewers, and they asked technical questions for 2.5 hours which is extremely long. The interviewer felt very hostile, to the point it felt like he was asking all the questions just to prove that you don't know anything. Probably the worst interview experience I've ever had. If I could rate it lower, I would. Note to HR: Please let interviewers know that as much as they are interviewing the candidates, the candidates are also judging the interviewers. If they are that hostile, why would anyone want to accept an offer. Also, it's really shady to not be upfront about salary and a really big turn off.

Interview Questions
  • Implement Factory & Singleton design pattern, is the singleton thread safe. Many C++ questions about STL functions which is ridiculous (why are you testing APIs???). Algorithm questions included: BFS, DFS Fibonacci (iterative) Given array of ints, find the largest sum of elements that is divisible by 2 (Follow up qn is divisible by 3).
Viewing 1 - 10 of 266 Interviews